Hacking Worth buying a new card?

minger

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
My friend is planning on getting a flash cart, so I'll probably be the one to buy it for him - either I'll get him something like the DSTT or I'll get that for myself and sell him the R4, unless theres a better option.

Any ideas? I don't think I need 4gb+ cards, but it'd be nice to have. Its just way too many games, but at the same time...I need a GBA cart too. EWin or 3-in-1?

I mean, i'm not looking to profit (maybe a little) for this, so its more of whether the R4 is really worth keeping with all of the newer cards out (Its one of the first R4's that came with the two cases and a spring
smile.gif
)

DarkAura

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Sell your R4 to him and take the DSTT.

I'm gonna get a DSTT because my R4 is breaking down. The spring is broken, sometimes the DS cannot detect it sometimes, it just gives me that touch the screen to continue thing at the bottom when you boot it up, unless you flashed your DS. And sometimes when it boots it says 'SD/TF card Error which means a corrupted card when in fact it's fine. Personally, I need to upgrade, cuz my R4 is pissin' me off. Otherwise, it's a nice and easy cart to use until it gets worn out and starts to deteriorate. But that's just me.

If your R4 is fine, then you can also just buy him an R4 too.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Spring is in the air.