Hacking Worried about piracy

Wiisel

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
mcjones92 said:
I don't mean like "worry" I just think what would happen if I get caught? big trouble. After all, the US enforces so many laws and the government just wants to control everyones lives.....

at worse you'll be made an example and get a short term like a month and maybe participate in some man-love

mcjones92

Kingpin
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
djdynamite123 said:
Pirating is wrong yes....But who's watching? so stop worrying...majority of the people here are super pirates.... I'm a modded pirate too, am i worried? AM I NELLY, would i ever worry?...NO
Bigger things to worry about than home homy catching you download games, burning them and playing them and running piracy on the wii...

I just like to check to make sure I am doing everything right, if I don't, I tend to mess things up. So I like to check here first because most people here are more aware of piracy and modding than I am. So sorry if I am pissing you off lol.

djdynamite123

Master Of Hardcore!
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.djdynamite.bravehost.com
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
I just like to check to make sure I am doing everything right, if I don't, I tend to mess things up. So I like to check here first because most people here are more aware of piracy and modding than I am. So sorry if I am pissing you off lol.
Lol, everyone knows Pirating is wrong, but do you really care? If your doing it then NO, you obviously have a few days which you start to think am i going to get caught one of these days, if that thought comes more often, stop pirating
tongue.gif

mcjones92

Kingpin
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wiisel said:
mcjones92 said:
I don't mean like "worry" I just think what would happen if I get caught? big trouble. After all, the US enforces so many laws and the government just wants to control everyones lives.....

at worse you'll be made an example and get a short term like a month and maybe participate in some man-love

lol i hope not

djdynamite123

Master Of Hardcore!
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.djdynamite.bravehost.com
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
lol, he may like that hehe
No honestly, if it keeps running wild in your mind, stop pirating, it isn't too good for you hehe...
You'l crap yourself inserting the backup in the wii soon..

mcjones92

Kingpin
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
djdynamite123 said:
QUOTE said:
Lol, everyone knows Pirating is wrong, but do you really care? If your doing it then NO, you obviously have a few days which you start to think am i going to get caught one of these days, if that thought comes more often, stop pirating
tongue.gif

Oh, and I am NOT the worrying bitch you probably think I am, I just ask too many questions.
rolleyes.gif

mcjones92

Kingpin
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
djdynamite123 said:
QUOTE said:
Oh, and I am NOT the worrying bitch you probably think I am, I just ask too many questions.
lol, something i would say that hehe, ohwell not worrying, well then start pirating a little more, should i say that? oh shit man i have*

Lol you read my mind I was just about to go and get NFL 2009

Brian117

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Meh, the Government/FBI has bigger shit to worry about than to catch "pirates".

Do you even know how many people download music? I mean really...think about it.

Plus, think about this.

Why did Apple allow the iPod to play .mp3 files, when the ones you download from the official store is .mp4? Hell, all the songs you download from the store is .mp4. Because they knew people would download music and put it on their iPod. They also put a stupid sticker on the plastic outing the iPod comes in that says, "Do not steal music." so they can come back and say we warned you.

There's millions of pirates out there. Trust me, if the FBI wanted to shut down all the torrenting sites, all they would have to do is type in Google, "Torrents".

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Brian117 said:
Meh, the Government/FBI has bigger shit to worry about than to catch "pirates".

Do you even know how many people download music? I mean really...think about it.

Plus, think about this.

Why did Apple allow the iPod to play .mp3 files, when the ones you download from the official store is .mp4? Hell, all the songs you download from the store is .mp4. Because they knew people would download music and put it on their iPod. They also put a stupid sticker on the plastic outing the iPod comes in that says, "Do not steal music." so they can come back and say we warned you.

There's millions of pirates out there. Trust me, if the FBI wanted to shut down all the torrenting sites, all they would have to do is type in Google, "Torrents".

This is new to me. I don't have an ipod, but i always thought i can't play mp3 files?

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Brian117 said:
Uhm, yes it does.

QUOTE(Wiisel @ Dec 30 2008, 08:36 PM) so you can just download and stick any old mp3 on a stock ipod ?
wtf do people pay itunes for?

I heard it's itunes transforming a mp3 "dragged" to the ipod to .mp4. That's not mp3 playback. This sucks as itunes spyware knows which mp3s i put on the ipod and i need that shitty software instead of just plug and copy.

djtaz

PM's Full - Wadder Me
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
you can always use Sharepod - its a program that bypasses the need for itunes
and yes it plays mp3 in native format without converting to mp4

jtroye32

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You could always get something other than an iPod. All portable media players being generalized into "iPods" makes me want to punch babies in the face. "Do you have an iPod?!"

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
jtroye32 said:
You could always get something other than an iPod. All portable media players being generalized into "iPods" makes me want to punch babies in the face. "Do you have an iPod?!"

I don't like that too. But calling the ipod a mp3 player is even worse, i still don't believe you when you say it plays mp3s. You can convert mp3s to its format, but that's not the same.

mcjones92

Kingpin
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WiiPower said:
jtroye32 said:

I don't like that too. But calling the ipod a mp3 player is even worse, i still don't believe you when you say it plays mp3s. You can convert mp3s to its format, but that's not the same.
It runs mp3s. You don't need to convert anything.

IronMask

Official WiiStuntman First to Test ciosCorp!
Trophies
Website
ironmaskshideout.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
Jytach said:
mcjones, this might help you: http://cristgaming.com/pirate.swf
That was freaking hilarious!

QUOTE(djtaz @ Dec 30 2008, 02:43 PM) you can always use Sharepod - its a program that bypasses the need for itunes
and yes it plays mp3 in native format without converting to mp4
Whenever one of my friends or family asks if I can put some songs on their ipod or to fix it... I simply tell them, I am not touching it. Just reformat it and start over...I have had nothing but issues in the past... The Sharepod Is a good thing though...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Where's everybody?