Hacking Worried about bootleg.

Stew Powder

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
So... my Cyclo DS Evolution and my M3 Lite (the perfect compatibility one) have just arrived. Nothing to worry with the CycloDS, those things are difficult to copy. But what about the M3? It didn't bring a a CD like it said in the review. With the exception of that, is there any image I can look at to spot differences?

Thanks.

DaMummy

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
the m3 itself is almost a bootlegg of the r4....but you have nothing to worry about, nobody would make a flashcart and name it the same as something else to try and make money off it, theyd rather make their own name like m3 did with r4 hardware, like edge is doing with cyclods, and maybe some others....but all are "official"

paul1991

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dude, The m3 is not a clone.
The company that produces the R4 also makes the M3 and G6 products. Why do you think that M3DSR has the same software as the G6DSR? I forget the name of the company though.

paul1991

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I mean the conglomerate company that produces and codes for the m3,g6 and r4 flashcart lines.
Think of it as `the big 3` here in the US. Your car may say Aston Martin, but it is still made by FORD.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Brb