Hacking Worms 2 + Drawn to life save file problem

zcherryz

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
Hi

I've downloaded worms 2 and drawn to life on my r4, but when i start the game for the first time, both of them says that they cant find my save file.

so can somebody help me please? I really wanna play them!

Cherry
nds.gif

doubledash

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada

Maikel Steneker

M3 Fanboy
Trophies
Website
ndss.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
Drawn to Life works just fine on R4 without ARM7 patch.

You cannot simply just state this. Some places which you dl a rom from will automatically apply the Arm7 fix for you (w/o you knowing it) and others will not. There are multiple rom versions all over the internet.
Maybe we should compare checksums... I'm sure mine isn't patched, because it has the original size (it's not trimmed). ARM7 patching automatically trims the rom.

Another possibility is that some people use older R4 loaders.

Zombie_Mario

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Where could I dl the ARM7 patch and how do I apply?

http://gbatemp.net/index.php?download=1005

QUOTEI found an ARM7 FIX file that has a bat file to make life easier for people that want to patch their games with the ARM7 FIX, but are too noobish to do it manually. It requires that you put a working ROM (suggested ROMs to use are in the readme) in one folder (called "doner") and the one that needs fixed in another (called "patient"), double-click the .bat file, follow the instructions and it creates the fixed file as "fixed.nds" which you just rename and start playing.

Contents of included readme:

arm7 injection (M3 patch) - By Bad_Ad84

Original credit to CougRAWR and Go185 from Gbatemp for the method.
Special thanks to Rashef for bringing this to my attention and DarkFader for NDSTool

*******UNSURE IF COMPATIBLE WITH WINDOWS 98, PLEASE LET ME KNOW [email protected]********

1.) Simply put the donor rom in the "donor" folder (SimCity DS (J) seems to work for everything at moment) and non working rom in the "patient" folder, file name doesnt matter.

2.) Run the fix.bat file

3.) Follow instructions (press y)

4.) fixed.nds will be in the current folder, just rename and write to M3 with settings of choice

Much Love

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Ello