OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.instagram.com
XP
Country
United States
vJoySetup.exe and joycon-driver.exe needed for this controllers mappings(mainly the joy-cons combined as one controller)to Xbox 360 layout mapper for use in Padstarr on PC for PC Games and even Retroarch, Citra, and even Dolphin emulator for GC games or also WII games or any other emulator or PC game that supports xinput controller driver. I am going to provide the configurations for Dolphin, Retroarch-Windows and Padstarr and some Padstarr Game Configurations. Note 1: Add your Joy-Cons(first the L... then the R through sync button, for Windows 10: Add Bluetooth device option), then on your PC first then install vjoy, and configure the combination of L and R joycons as one and enable vjoy... later open joycon-driver.exe and then push start with the option "combine joycons" as default and let the program sync completely the Switch Joycons to PC... later you can access Padstarr and import the controller mappings to Xbox 360 layout mapper as also the Padstarr Game configs, for dolphin the controller .ini profiles in controller config menu import and in Retroarch also import the cfg. configs to your setup. Note 2: for citra you configure manually in the emulator the mappings. Note 3: When the Joy-Cons from the switch are paired already to Windows Bluetooth first connect the Joy-Con R then later the L to sync first the L and R for vjoy and then open joycon driver and connect completely the Joy-Cons. Note 4: you must first sync the Joy-Cons first on Windows Bluetooth, the later on vjoy and finally to joycon driver and dont close the windows of joycon driver if you want the function to be applied to whatever use on windows. For a wired Switch Pro controller, it is detected inmediately as xinput, for a wireless Switch Pro Controller use bluetooth options on Windows to detect as the joycons are detected too!(The same method, just let install the needed driver and detect) and with this one I recommend BetterJoyForCemu, also reccomend the joycons better for BetterJoyForCemu. And for Cemu Emulator import the controller mapping configs trough controller configuration menu.

Attachments

• Dolphin.rar
    1.9 KB · Views: 186
  • RetroArch.rar
    891 bytes · Views: 202
  • PadStarr.rar
    60.6 KB · Views: 174
  • Cemu.rar
    3.3 KB · Views: 149
Last edited by Grand-Master,

Grand-Master

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.instagram.com
XP
Country
United States
Tip: You can mirror trough Mira-cast(5GHz connection recommended) or you can buy a VGA to HDMI adapter to connect to a TV the computer and enjoy with a expanded screen if your computer screen is not the size you prefer whatever it is a laptop or home desktop computer...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I'll just pretend like I know what's going on