Hacking Wipeout 3 EUR

alsolh

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Arab Emirates
Well why do you not google your search like this : Wipeout 3 EUR WiiU ?
this game was not released in EU region, only US, this sucks by the way and made me regret why i bought the EU version as US has more games :(, so i am using loadiine only to load games that are US only

sp3off

GBATemp's least active boy
Trophies
XP
Country
France
this game was not released in EU region, only US, this sucks by the way and made me regret why i bought the EU version as US has more games :(, so i am using loadiine only to load games that are US only
Oh I see. Try by putting away the "meta" folder and reload with SmashHax, just to see.

sp3off

Trophies
XP
Country
France
does this risk damaging/blocking my wii u? can i run loadiine after i change the region using spiik or i should install using brazilian method which i am not prefering to do to avoid blocking?

It won't. If you use a CFW, your console is now region-free. By using Spiik, you only "enhance" that feature. The thing is, try by launching Wipeout 3 from your console, and if it doesn't work, install Spiik and then launch it.

alsolh

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Arab Emirates
It won't. If you use a CFW, your console is now region-free. By using Spiik, you only "enhance" that feature. The thing is, try by launching Wipeout 3 from your console, and if it doesn't work, install Spiik and then launch it.
do custom firmwares do permanent changes to wii u? or they are just temporarily loaded to the memory? and do running custom firmwares risk blocking my wii u?

sp3off

Trophies
XP
Country
France
do custom firmwares do permanent changes to wii u? or they are just temporarily loaded to the memory? and do running custom firmwares risk blocking my wii u?
If you installed Smash Bros, it already mean you are running one !

Columbo2811

Trophies
XP
Country
does this risk damaging/blocking my wii u? can i run loadiine after i change the region using spiik or i should install using brazilian method which i am not prefering to do to avoid blocking?
Install it. People have only been banned cheating in games online. Keep the console disconnected from the internet if your worried.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Run spiik before booting the game

Reactions: alsolh

sp3off

Trophies
XP
Country
France
i installed it using wupinstaller, and i run it directly i dont run haxchi custom firmware before running the game and it works fine

You still need iosuhax to permit a NAND installation. You can have Mocha without the need of having Haxchi, remember that. You can also have CBHC, which patches the WiiU directly.

alsolh

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Arab Emirates
You still need iosuhax to permit a NAND installation. You can have Mocha without the need of having Haxchi, remember that. You can also have CBHC, which patches the WiiU directly.
i have haxchi, and i install all games to external hdd

sp3off

Trophies
XP
Country
France
i never installed cbhc because i thought cfw doesnt run online games, does CFW run games in online multiplayer mode?

CFW = sigpatching the Wii U firmware, so no problem with your games. Online isn't available only with Loadiine. I have CBHC and I can play all my games online.

alsolh

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Arab Emirates
so the only way the game worked is by running haxhi in cfw mode then running hbl then running spiik then running the game, otherwise if not running spiik the game would stuck on the splash screen

sp3off

Trophies
XP
Country
France
so the only way the game worked is by running haxhi in cfw mode then running hbl then running spiik then running the game, otherwise if not running spiik the game would stuck on the splash screen

Glad you've found the issue. Well I do think you can thank @Columbo2811 for finding the solution !

Reactions: Columbo2811

Columbo2811

Trophies
XP
Country
Yes correct. It works like that I've played it myself on a euro system.

Reactions: alsolh

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Gray zone warfare looks kinda cool
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Ohhh on one episode they could use rings to summon Captain Criminal who is just Obama like a spoof of Captain Planet lol
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Does look good
    By your powers combined, hmmm where is Epstein?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Just another shit fps clone
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Thought it was some warzone dlc bs
    Looks like an enhanced Far cry 1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's a far cry from it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Is it a free to play bs, pay to get any good weapon/gear
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Not free to play but $35
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Inb4 kiiwii gives it a 0/10
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    6/10 rating on steam
    I would like a Predator game "Kill Team" it takes place in the Jungle of the first movie, your team is sent to hunt the predator, using current tech drones and a trained team. Set traps use strategy to hunt and trap or kill the predator.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Ill stick with my Battlefield. Yea a predator hunting game like that would be cool. Esp if you can be Arnold and say "Get to da choppa"
    +1
    Maybe Arnold could do a cameo voice acting, he is the one briefing you on the mission
    +1
    Honestly surprised they didn't make a tie in game for Predators that movie was awesome
    I was kinda sad the Yakuza guy died sword fighting a predator lol
    The Russian guy went out like a boss
    Double claymores to the face definitely kill a predator lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I went today and looked at a motorcycle someone was selling. I get there and the battery on it was dead, so the guy grabbed a battery charger and hooked it up. He plugged it into the wall, and the motorcycle sparked and started smoking. Come to find out the bike uses a 6 volt battery and the guy had the charger set to 12v. I said sorry to the dude and walked away. I felt bad for him tho.
    Sounds like it would be an exciting ride....
    Not sure I would want something on fire between my legs
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    He ruined it basically. Sad cause it was a decent old bike. It would take more money to rewire the bike than it was worth tho.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: He ruined it basically. Sad cause it was a decent old bike. It would take more money to rewire...