alsolh

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Arab Emirates
Dears,

anyone got wipeout 3 working on EU version of wii u through loadiine gx2 0.3? and how?

sp3off

GBATemp's least active boy
Trophies
XP
Country
France
can you elaborate more what is this smashhax or provide a link that has explanation? i have the wupinstaller version of smash bros not installed from eshop, that is ok?

I should think this is okay. SmashHax is a Loadiine payload. It actually uses the Smash game to actually load another game, which in this case is Wipeout 3.

alsolh

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Arab Emirates
I should think this is okay. SmashHax is a Loadiine payload. It actually uses the Smash game to actually load another game, which in this case is Wipeout 3.
i have chosen smash bros loading method in loadiine, then started the game, it gets stuck on smash bros startup logo

sp3off

Trophies
XP
Country
France
i have chosen smash bros loading method in loadiine, then started the game, it gets stuck on smash bros startup logo

Oh, well I cannot help you that much sorry, i'm not a Loadiine user.

Just found out in the Loadiine GX2 thread that you needed a legitimate version of SSB (Few games will need either the SSB original game disc or eShop version)

Last edited by sp3off,

sp3off

Trophies
XP
Country
France
So is wupinstaller

Yes, but here you talked about installing Wipeout, which can be 1-2 or 3 gigabytes, and he probably do not have that space on his NAND. Need to see ExZap's WUDCompress tool, it might help me doing some "light" installs.

SANIC

GBATemp's Sonic Fan in Residence, 後
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, but here you talked about installing Wipeout, which can be 1-2 or 3 gigabytes, and he probably do not have that space on his NAND. Need to see ExZap's WUDCompress tool, it might help me doing some "light" installs.
He has Smash Bros in there tho, if it doesn't fit then delete stuff

alsolh

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Arab Emirates
dears, i have the EUR version of wii u, so i am afraid of installing anything from another region because i am using the brazilian method and games are also working online, so i am afraid to install any game from another region not to get blocked, what do you think about this?

sp3off

Trophies
XP
Country
France
dears, i have the EUR version of wii u, so i am afraid of installing anything from another region because i am using the brazilian method and games are also working online, so i am afraid to install any game from another region not to get blocked, what do you think about this?

Brazilian method is the best way to profit of the games. Yes, you also know that out-of-region games can be blocked.
Well, you can Google Wipeout 3 by saying EUR and then Wii U. Or you could find if this game was released by a scene team.

Last edited by sp3off,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    also gonna install twilight menu in my r4 flashcard
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    One thing that just occurred to me.... The sound on the 2600 sucked less back then the harsh sound we hear now is from infinitely better speakers we have now, back when the 2600 was new speakers produced a almost muffled sound, like CRTs made old graphics look slightly better.
    I wonder if I could recommend that to some emulation devs that perhaps the sound could use some smoothing out to simulate those old TVs
    I think a few of the early systems could benefit from that, at least up to the 8 bit generation, by the 16 bit generation I think TVs had gotten a lot better in almost every way
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    i dont have an sd card adapter but I have an usb sd card adapter
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Old people games
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    its not the one that comes with the r4
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    doesnt work (my flashcard is from r4isdhc.com)
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    might install ysmenu first
    Try Wood firmware
    For your R4
    It's old but it's the best firmware out for DS stuff
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    it says it only works for the original R4, R4i Gold (r4ids.cn), R4iDSN (r4idsn.com) and Acekard R.P.G.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    nvm it does support mine
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    but why choose it over ysmenu @Psionic Roshambo?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    bc im stupid?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    yea ik im stupid
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    good night
    Just give it a try, but honestly if you have a 3DS you can play DS games without a card just off the internal SD card
    Slightly slower loading but a bit more convenient
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    guys, my fuckin headphones have an out of place speaker
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Did you try wearing them?
    B @ btjunior: @Xdqwerty 16