• Likes 30

Brion

Cheating for yourself
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Main mii nickname is located from around offset 0x1C8A to around offset 0x1C9C for EUR. I'm not 100% certain for the end offset though.

Edit: checking now.

RIP: save was corrupted

Nikname can be edited, your save will be corrupted. There is a checksum for each miis, see issues on Github

Borjitasstoi

Trophies
XP
Country
when unlock everything starts game but i dont have anything in inventory (no food clothes and only i have treasures) the rest word but i need take more time for learn how use editor the money works but moment i want unlock streetpass hats and everything related my inventory its wiped

Brion

Cheating for yourself
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
when unlock everything starts game but i dont have anything in inventory (no food clothes and only i have treasures) the rest word but i need take more time for learn how use editor the money works but moment i want unlock streetpass hats and everything related my inventory its wiped

make sure you have select the good save file version, just check things you want unlock in "treasures/foods" tab. Make a backup of your save file in case

JV1986

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I finally found all the hat data for both Japan and Korea. For some reason, I can’t upload the ZIP files for Japan and Korea in PM to show you where the hat data is. I can’t remember where the hat data starts and ends when going into whatever hex editor I use(mostly through CTRXplorer), but if there are any comparisons between the hex code initialized after using TLSE 2.1.3 and the saves I have, then it’d be the only open hint to where they are.

Anyway, PM me if ya wanna take a check on it, Brion.

Reactions: Brion

JV1986

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I hope this helped ya find the hat data for the Japanese & Korean version. Since its not doable to unlock all hats in those versions with v2.1.3 and lower than it does in the American & European versions, this may be helpful to add that same feature for v2.1.4 or higher.

I wish you the best, and I’ll be keeping my eyes open for updates from here.

I wish I could do the same for the NDS version of Tomodachi Collection, but that’s all just a thought for now.

Reactions: Brion

Brion

Cheating for yourself
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I hope this helped ya find the hat data for the Japanese & Korean version. Since its not doable to unlock all hats in those versions with v2.1.3 and lower than it does in the American & European versions, this may be helpful to add that same feature for v2.1.4 or higher.

I wish you the best, and I’ll be keeping my eyes open for updates from here.

I wish I could do the same for the NDS version of Tomodachi Collection, but that’s all just a thought for now.

yes, thanks for your help, I need some test, but I'll add these features to version 2.1.4

Edit :

Changes on ver.2.1.4 :
- Add concert editor
- Fix food's id list
- Add check updates
- Update backup save file feature
- Fix export .mii
- Add all headgears unlocked (japanese and korean version)

Last edited by Brion,
Reactions: JV1986

JV1986

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I did forget one other thing, and this was for ALL versions. Whenever the Mii levels up to Lv. 20, the clothing(I haven’t checked hats to see if this also accounted to this), but all the unobtainable clothes are present for selection, and that’s ONLY if you keep leveling up, even if the Mii is eternally at Level 99.

The clothes I know of are...
-Cow Suit
-Traveler Clothes(regular and Elite...Elite being Gold by default)
-Toddler clothes
-Swaddling Blanket(All 8 colors are the exact same color)

That’s all I know for now. If I find anymore that are listed, I’ll reply back to that one.

I know you can’t get them in the Clothing Shop. And I’m a bit skiddish to hex edit to figure it out at the risk of corrupting the save file(unless I save a backup of it in a specific folder to distinguish the original with a test save I’d use to edit without TLSE).

Anyway, the best way I can figure what is which is if I unlocked all clothes and items to give the Mii(mostly to give them constant baths), hex edit the area where the clothes are to Zero, have the Mii at Level 20, and get ONLY the unobtainable items.

I have no clue how that is unless that is shown after unlocking all clothes and edited them all back to zero or if the Mii’s offspring I had intentionally sent to travel has been brought back and living in the Mii Apartments. That one is confusing, but don’t quote me on that unless you see it yourself in the save files I sent, Brion(I’m missing a few to have given my Mii, so the only way to see it is to try it as a test).

Well, that is all.

***UPDATE***
All the unobtainable clothes are all priced as FREE(or $0/€0/0¥/0₩ aka Dollars/Euros/Yen/Won in case a black question block doesn’t show the sign of currency in-game). Just a hint to follow.

Last edited by JV1986,

Brion

Cheating for yourself
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I did forget one other thing, and this was for ALL versions. Whenever the Mii levels up to Lv. 20, the clothing(I haven’t checked hats to see if this also accounted to this), but all the unobtainable clothes are present for selection, and that’s ONLY if you keep leveling up, even if the Mii is eternally at Level 99.

The clothes I know of are...
-Cow Suit
-Traveler Clothes(regular and Elite...Elite being Gold by default)
-Toddler clothes
-Swaddling Blanket(All 8 colors are the exact same color)

That’s all I know for now. If I find anymore that are listed, I’ll reply back to that one.

I know you can’t get them in the Clothing Shop. And I’m a bit skiddish to hex edit to figure it out at the risk of corrupting the save file(unless I save a backup of it in a specific folder to distinguish the original with a test save I’d use to edit without TLSE).

Anyway, the best way I can figure what is which is if I unlocked all clothes and items to give the Mii(mostly to give them constant baths), hex edit the area where the clothes are to Zero, have the Mii at Level 20, and get ONLY the unobtainable items.

I have no clue how that is unless that is shown after unlocking all clothes and edited them all back to zero or if the Mii’s offspring I had intentionally sent to travel has been brought back and living in the Mii Apartments. That one is confusing, but don’t quote me on that unless you see it yourself in the save files I sent, Brion(I’m missing a few to have given my Mii, so the only way to see it is to try it as a test).

Well, that is all.

***UPDATE***
All the unobtainable clothes are all priced as FREE(or $0/€0/0¥/0₩ aka Dollars/Euros/Yen/Won in case a black question block doesn’t show the sign of currency in-game). Just a hint to follow.

I found some items in clothes too, I need to list them. But I don't have time, I try to break a checksum to restore .tlmii and .mii file without corrupt save file. So thanks for your work

S-tuffedbear

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
make sure you have select the good save file version, just check things you want unlock in "treasures/foods" tab. Make a backup of your save file in case

Im experiencing the same issue.. ive only selected to unlock all clothes and interior. All my inventory is gone and it only unlocks all Import Wear.
ive tried this multiple times for hours and it keeps doing the same thing. All import wear including hats and clothes and other times just clothes for import wear.
i could really use some help i dont understand where im going wrong :/

Brion

Cheating for yourself
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Im experiencing the same issue.. ive only selected to unlock all clothes and interior. All my inventory is gone and it only unlocks all Import Wear.
ive tried this multiple times for hours and it keeps doing the same thing. All import wear including hats and clothes and other times just clothes for import wear.
i could really use some help i dont understand where im going wrong :/

sans-titre-2-png.112114

make sure you are in Treasures / Foods > Unlock by numbers, other tabs delete your inventory, if you have doing this and you have an issue tell me or try to download last version

Attachments

• Sans titre 2.png
    Sans titre 2.png
    7.2 KB · Views: 773
Reactions: S-tuffedbear

S-tuffedbear

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I have done this i got my clothes inventory back and also all other clothes i was missing same with export wear. Only one thats not working is head pieces and food. Even when i dont select them everything else comes up but those i lose everything for hats and foods.

JV1986

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay. I was able to find what clothes were unobtainable when you get to level 20, and enter what clothes to put on your Mii before they give you a Gold or Silver Coin. It says it costs $0.00, and has no description in the banner. I went into the American version to see what they were. I didnt want to fuss with the Japanese or Korean versions, since adding text for both languages in this was gonna be a pain, and I can assume the European version was the same as the American version.

So anyway, here are a list of clothes and the amount of colors each of them have...

***BOYS CLOTHES***

-Baby Bear Suit(8 Colors)

-Cow Suit(8 Colors)

-Cute Puppy Suit(8 Colors)

-Kitten Suit(8 Colors)

-Mini Baby Chick Suit(8 Colors)

-Mini Bee Suit(7 Colors)

-Mini Dinner Jacket(8 Colors)

-Strawberry Suit(6 Colors)

***GIRLS CLOTHES***

-Frilled Dress(8 Colors)

***UNISEX CLOTHES***

(None)

***FORMAL CLOTHES***

(None)

***COSTUMED CLOTHES***

-Bouncing Clothes(8 Colors)

-Boys Toddling Clothes(8 Colors)

-Crawling Clothes(8 Colors...no, I don’t mean Linkin Park...it’s toddler clothes)

-Cuddling Clothes(8 Colors)

-First Steps Clothes(8 Colors)

-Girls Toddling Clothes(8 Colors)

-Super Traveler Gear(2 Colors)

-Swaddling Clothes(8 Colors...ALL THE EXACT SAME COLOR)

-Traveler Gear(3 Colors)

As far as actual hex codes go, I’m gonna have to check on it another time. Right now, I’m gonna be busy for a while. So I’ll try to get back to that as soon as I can.

Brion

Cheating for yourself
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I have done this i got my clothes inventory back and also all other clothes i was missing same with export wear. Only one thats not working is head pieces and food. Even when i dont select them everything else comes up but those i lose everything for hats and foods.

I check all things with my version and all features seem to work fine, please try with my archive

Okay. I was able to find what clothes were unobtainable when you get to level 20, and enter what clothes to put on your Mii before they give you a Gold or Silver Coin. It says it costs $0.00, and has no description in the banner. I went into the American version to see what they were. I didnt want to fuss with the Japanese or Korean versions, since adding text for both languages in this was gonna be a pain, and I can assume the European version was the same as the American version.

So anyway, here are a list of clothes and the amount of colors each of them have...

***BOYS CLOTHES***

-Baby Bear Suit(8 Colors)

-Cow Suit(8 Colors)

-Cute Puppy Suit(8 Colors)

-Kitten Suit(8 Colors)

-Mini Baby Chick Suit(8 Colors)

-Mini Bee Suit(7 Colors)

-Mini Dinner Jacket(8 Colors)

-Strawberry Suit(6 Colors)

***GIRLS CLOTHES***

-Frilled Dress(8 Colors)

***UNISEX CLOTHES***

(None)

***FORMAL CLOTHES***

(None)

***COSTUMED CLOTHES***

-Bouncing Clothes(8 Colors)

-Boys Toddling Clothes(8 Colors)

-Crawling Clothes(8 Colors...no, I don’t mean Linkin Park...it’s toddler clothes)

-Cuddling Clothes(8 Colors)

-First Steps Clothes(8 Colors)

-Girls Toddling Clothes(8 Colors)

-Super Traveler Gear(2 Colors)

-Swaddling Clothes(8 Colors...ALL THE EXACT SAME COLOR)

-Traveler Gear(3 Colors)

As far as actual hex codes go, I’m gonna have to check on it another time. Right now, I’m gonna be busy for a while. So I’ll try to get back to that as soon as I can.

Yes, good job, thanks

Attachments

• Tomodachi Life Save Editor.zip
    6.3 MB · Views: 251
Reactions: JV1986

S-tuffedbear

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Ive tried what you said and still no luck. Clothes and import working great tho.
No matter what foods and hats still nothing

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse