Hello everyone!I'll looking to start a translation team to translate Taiko no Tatsujin Wii!
I've already done some work researching the files, and here's what we're working with...
- TPL (images)
- BIN (everything)
- THP (cutscene files)
- CTPL (compressed tpls, I believe)
- CAWG (unknown)
- Translate lyrics
- Translate cutscene text
- Translate menu selections (menu, song list, etc.)
- Hackers (needs to crack the unknown formats) [NEEDED]
- Translators (who don't rely on Google Translate) [NEEDED]
- Image editors (no MSPaint) [UNNEEDED FOR NOW]
For right now, only hackers and lyric translators are needed. After the CTPL format has been cracked (which I believe holds many of the menu images), image translators will be added.
Hope to work with you!
NOTE: Free time is a limited commodity at the moment, so I can only dedicate some of it to this. Things will move slow, but I'm hoping to have a release by the year end at the most.