OP
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Just a POC that you can have fun with textures :)
IMG_1923.JPG

b3l0kk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have tried 3 games.. Silent Hill Origins, FF7 CC, and Tekken 6. SHO freezes while its loading the game, FF7 CC gives me a black screen and Tekken 6 crashes back to the dashboard.

cualquiercosa327

Trophies
XP
Country
Hi,great work.
When i saw this thread i thougth something,maybe be silly but why dont : could crash remake have a built psx emulator inside?(it could be used when you switch use the older graphics-gameplay).
thanks

reminon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so basically just one game works for now ?
Multiple games work, they haven't tested every game. They are in the process of getting copies of other games that include the psp emu, to see if they are different and can add to compatibility. I'm assuming they are also reverse engineering the pspemu to find more features that we currently dont know about as they weren't used in parappa, but are probably still there. This is still brand new, and has a lot of potential.

b3l0kk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am going to try Medievil Resurrection... but yeah... once they streamline the process and unlock more about the emu, more games will be playable at some point, but for now its fun to play around with :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Att did offer a $500gc tempting to use it for 6 months and cancel