Homebrew [WIP]PCHex++ - PCHex with its own gui

MartinDocNewland

Searching for the truth
Trophies
XP
Country
Really? That's interesting. Make a save backup, then try setting a Pokemon's level to a value greater than 100 to see what happens you try to play the game.

It crashes it lol I'm a Pokemon noob I guess you can call me and I put all my caught Pokemon up to level 255 and yep crashes the game every time you go into a battle

EDIT: I think the app should be edited so this can't happen

Last edited by MartinDocNewland,

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can't find a proper answer so, is there any way to mass convert .wc6 to .pk6, or even to open .wc6 files with PCHex++ ?
This doesn't support .wc6 files yet, so no. Best you can do now as a "mass convert" is inject the WonderCards with the PC version and convert them to .pk6 to add to your import folder for PcHex++.

ChicagoMel

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This doesn't support .wc6 files yet, so no. Best you can do now as a "mass convert" is inject the WonderCards with the PC version and convert them to .pk6 to add to your import folder for PcHex++.

Which I would think would be more trouble than it's worth, since you can just use PKHex to inject the WC6s as pkhex files already.

Reactions: Majickhat55

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For some reason, I put all of my .pk6 files in the import folder, & they're not importing for me.

Yes, all the things show up, but when I try pressing A, nothing happens. Same with the checkmark; I press it, & there's a glitched purple mark on the side of X.

I've recently started up an Egglocke, so I'm unsure if importing Eggs are possible. Any help on this?

EDIT: Bumping this for good measure.
Are you using any other DB Pokemon apps like the offline Pokemon Bank or the Gen 1 Pokebank? Asking because they all use the same "location" a file called "PK" to access your databases in the apps. If you have more than one using it you have to combine the folders into a single "PK" with a child directory of PcHex.

If that isn't the case, I would try to reinstall the .CIA with a different cia manager.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Which I would think would be more trouble than it's worth, since you can just use PKHex to inject the WC6s as pkhex files already.
Especially with the Event Assistant you can inject WC right to your "main" without touching a PC. Albeit, you can only do one at a time BUT you can then just export the gift as a .pk6. IMO this isn't necessarily needed .wc6 injection with apps like the aforementioned, mystery machine, re-director etc can do the same without a PC.

Merch

Tutorial God, Apparently.
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.olivebowlgraphics.weebly.com
XP
Country
United States
Are you using any other DB Pokemon apps like the offline Pokemon Bank or the Gen 1 Pokebank? Asking because they all use the same "location" a file called "PK" to access your databases in the apps. If you have more than one using it you have to combine the folders into a single "PK" with a child directory of PcHex.

If that isn't the case, I would try to reinstall the .CIA with a different cia manager.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Especially with the Event Assistant you can inject WC right to your "main" without touching a PC. Albeit, you can only do one at a time BUT you can then just export the gift as a .pk6. IMO this isn't necessarily needed .wc6 injection with apps like the aforementioned, mystery machine, re-director etc can do the same without a PC.
Yeah. I do. Sad thing is, they're already like that.

MagicalChocolate

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Someone help? The program won't boot on the 3DS. Instead, it shows this "ver 0.1.4 initialization error:313 Press start to exit"

http://i.imgur.com/mB1ZUpG.jpg

Attachments

• 20160729_212507.jpg
    20160729_212507.jpg
    642 KB · Views: 169
  • 20160729_212507.jpg
    20160729_212507.jpg
    642 KB · Views: 157

Dante250

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Well, I have this problem, when I want to use pchex++ or phbank on homebrew launcher, need to select a game to target, I have omega ruby and X on digital, but when I search for the game, those doesn't appear, y'know why?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: Update on my brother: He's home now, tired and hungry, obviously, but other than that, seems to...