ROM Hack [WIP][NTR]MiiPlaza 4 EU Plugin

Ripper00420

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A US N3DS version of this has never worked. I have tried to compile a working cheat.plg for a while and have failed miserably. If anyone ever get around to getting one to work please PM me asap.

squishyscrump

Trophies
XP
Country
did this get updated for NTR 3.2? as i put them on my sd card but when i press XY the game plugin option is not there?

ElyosOfTheAbyss

Trophies
XP
Country
did this get updated for NTR 3.2? as i put them on my sd card but when i press XY the game plugin option is not there?
There is no cheat plugin option. If you read op you would know that. It's button combinations to activate. Cheat Menu source wasn't released when this came out.

Reactions: nightweb

squishyscrump

Trophies
XP
Country
I have got all codes working except for the plaza tickets one,
wat screen do I need to press the button combination?

Ailuros27

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have some experience with porting RAM codes like these and the ones used on the Wii U via TCPGecko. What would I need to port these to the US version?

Andres B

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Hey Guys, since some people have been asking for this to work with USA Region consoles, I took the OFFSET 3DSPoet manage to find and converted it to a .plg cheat for NTR CFW. Currently it only works with NTR 3.3 Compiled By ShadowTrance. I made it for both N3ds and O3ds. Only tested on Reinand 10.4 NTR 3.3. So if some of you can test it and give me feedback I would really apreciate it. Also if anyone else manage to find more offsets I can convert them to NTR .plg.

FYI you should put them in SD/plugin/0004001000021800/cheat.plg (rename it according to your version)

POC:

K9nRxnD.jpg

axeJtGq.jpg

Thanks!

Attachments

• MiiPlazaCouponsCheat.rar
    10.7 KB · Views: 187

Slowbeatle

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey Guys, since some people have been asking for this to work with USA Region consoles, I took the OFFSET 3DSPoet manage to find and converted it to a .plg cheat for NTR CFW. Currently it only works with NTR 3.3 Compiled By ShadowTrance. I made it for both N3ds and O3ds. Only tested on Reinand 10.4 NTR 3.3. So if some of you can test it and give me feedback I would really apreciate it. Also if anyone else manage to find more offsets I can convert them to NTR .plg.

FYI you should put them in SD/plugin/0004001000021800/cheat.plg (rename it according to your version)

POC:

K9nRxnD.jpg

axeJtGq.jpg

Thanks!
omg, thank you!

Ripper00420

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

POC:

K9nRxnD.jpg

axeJtGq.jpg

Thanks!
Don't forget people use NTR 3.3 people. I tried 3.2....and fail :(
3.3 and now works on N3DS US 10.4 ReiNand.

Andres B

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Don't forget people use NTR 3.3 people. I tried 3.2....and fail :(
3.3 and now works on N3DS US 10.4 ReiNand.
Thanks for your feedback. It only works with 3.3 currently. I might be able to migrate it to 3.2, but it will take a while.

squishyscrump

Trophies
XP
Country

POC:

K9nRxnD.jpg

axeJtGq.jpg

Thanks!
so when you say "rename it according to your version" does
that mean this will work with EUR? If so can I put 2 cheat.plg in same folder or won't it work?

Ripper00420

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for your feedback. It only works with 3.3 currently. I might be able to migrate it to 3.2, but it will take a while.
It's all good people should be updating their NTR anyway, just like everything else...lol

ness151

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I was messing around on my gateway today...

USN3DSXL 10.4 Gateway
Mii Plaza tickets
1576C6FC 000003E7
1576DAF8 000003E7
167599F6 000003E7

Could some test this for me, please?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    These videos are soooo dry
    Please click all suspicious links sent your email
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What to do today? Cut grass for 3-4 hours, or just get drunk and play video games... Hmm
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I need a remote controlled mower, so I can sit on the couch and do both.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Sounds good to me, video games and booze it is then.
    +1
  • denpafan @ denpafan:
    Good choice
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Now what to play, Starfield or Fallout4. And what to drink, beer or Whiskey and Coke. Such tough decisions.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Looks like its whiskey & coke, only 4 beers left. And think ill start with Falllout. :grog:
  • rqkaiju2 @ rqkaiju2:
    THIS IMAGE IS SO SCARY WTF. THAT SURE AS HELL IS NOT A CAT THATS LIKE A FUCKING DEMON

Untitled2.png
    Bonus points for running things over with the lawn mower?
    +1
    Monster truck Lawn Mower extreme
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    she was an apple appstore girl
    he was an uptodown boy
    He was an android boy
    She said see ya later boy lol
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    something something boomer and r/im14andthisisdeep "ThAt'S tHe UnFoRtUnAtE sTaTe Of OuR mOdErN sOcIeTy"
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    except they'd criticize you for having a phone in the first place lmao
    In my day we used smoke signals and liked it!!!
    +1
    5G gives you covid!! Kills bees and lets the devil control your sperm!!! *Walks away frothing at the mouth*
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    back in my day we just talked in person to communicate, and used books for entertainment, now pull yourself up by the bootstraps and develop a sense of work ethic, ya darn whippersnappers!
  • NormalCatelol @ NormalCatelol:
    "lets the devil control you sperm!!!" iwantsummadat!
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    talk about a semen demon
  • a_username_that_isnt_cool @ a_username_that_isnt_cool:
    I got logged out of my GBAtemp account. First thing I think: "O SHIT DID I GET BANNED"
  • NormalCatelol @ NormalCatelol:
    oh noes!!!!!
    NormalCatelol @ NormalCatelol: oh noes!!!!!