ROM Hack [WIP] MHX Translation Patch (ENG)

Kyrara

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
i have test v4 (NTR) with GW cheats like Max money or all items im Pouch are Max and it works with no problems for me.
GW 9.5. N3DS

PyaKura

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello again,

been browsing for a little while but I couldn't really find anything about that. I have a 9.9 JP new3DS here I was wondering if there is a way to backup the sysnand on that firmware in case somehow I get to have access to CFWs and be able to run .cia roms in the future (and as such benefit from dasding's work)

KirasiN

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Thank you very much for your work! I was so disappointed that it was only a jap release, but you totally fixed that!

Game is quite playable, only thing that currently bothers me is the weapons section in hunters notes, would be nice knowing what each style does without having to experiment, but that's not a priority.
And while I'm at it, any ETA on the next upload?

Last edited by KirasiN,

Aerow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you for this amazing translation! Also is the HANS method confirmed to not work with the retail version of the game(not a rom put on a gateway or anything of the sort)?

snakeman_1980

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you for this amazing translation! Also is the HANS method confirmed to not work with the retail version of the game(not a rom put on a gateway or anything of the sort)?

I have USA N3ds 10.3 running OOThax and a retail game cart imported from Japan. The game plays with region free launcher just fine. The game does NOT work with HANS.

Arseface_TM

Board Game Dev
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Since this is dialog and probably won't be translated, can somebody explain to me how to be allowed to mine the Black Fatalis parts in Pokke Village? His armor set gives Crit Draw and Focus sooo... I wants it.

It looks like you have to trade 2 of something to the cat, but I can't read it so I don't know what he wants.

seang96

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Since this is dialog and probably won't be translated, can somebody explain to me how to be allowed to mine the Black Fatalis parts in Pokke Village? His armor set gives Crit Draw and Focus sooo... I wants it.

It looks like you have to trade 2 of something to the cat, but I can't read it so I don't know what he wants.
It seems to be 2 elder dragon bone from my testing. I sorted my chest and checked for what was missing right afterwords.

Edit I have a mixed set that has more options especially with a good charm.
Regios head
And 2+ slotted chesr armor
Some Japanese high rank arms with fastcharge +2 and 2 slots
Regios waist
Mosgharl boots
1 slotted talisman

All pieces are obtainable at hr4. There is also a fastcharge +4 helm that you might get to work.

Last edited by seang96,
Reactions: Arseface_TM

missinsummer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i have no idea how to use this. i am runinng CIA in my GWenmuNAND9.5 (9.1 real version, N3DS-JAP), i have rxtool as well and Devmenu and FBI. can any one be kind enough to give me a hint how to install this?
will i lose my save for my mhx that already has 100hours on it?

KirasiN

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
i have no idea how to use this. i am runinng CIA in my GWenmuNAND9.5 (9.1 real version, N3DS-JAP), i have rxtool as well and Devmenu and FBI. can any one be kind enough to give me a hint how to install this?
will i lose my save for my mhx that already has 100hours on it?
I personally downloaded the prepatched one from that iso site, patching won't mess your saves, however I'm not sure if downloading someone elses .cia will, but go ahead and try it after a backup of your saves and cia.

dasding

OP
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
Germany
Due to me getting into a rough time constrained situation and the general decrease of translation progress i want to crowdsource missing elements.

I will post a public googlesheet with v5 for people to fill out the gaps. I hope the community will keep progressing forward, making the game even more playable.
The content from the sheet will be included in a weekly patch update, but I will not be able to do any QA and hope the community will handle the task in a responsible manner.

Thanks for staying with me and good hunting
- dasding

parsimony

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dasding would you consider writing up a brief description of how you create the patches? I was interested in trying out my own modding.

Deneviel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy

Confirmed it's 2 E.Dragon Bone .... they are the items needed to build the special pickaxe u use to carve on the huge sword

Reactions: Arseface_TM

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6v3cT3b59A&t=12s