ROM Hack [WIP] MHX Translation Patch (ENG)

Arseface_TM

Board Game Dev
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you're using the NTR method do you still have to delete and reinstall the CIA for the version update?
Nah, just replace the patch folders.

I deleted mine before copying the new ones over just to be safe, but I doubt you have to.

KanterZ

Modder.
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Just an Off-Topic question but can anyone provide me the exact names (In Japanese... but if you can provide the quest details, it would be better) on Village and Guild Key Quests for MHX? Thanks.

Props to @dasding for the English Translation

Phoenny

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Would a complete translation of all Skill Descriptions warrant a new patch? Don't want to bother you guys with too frequent updates <.<
I think it would be better if you also finish to translate the Guild Card titles and the pop-up messages from quest before releasing a new version (or maybe even other quest objectives). Btw, keep up the wonderful work you are doing. In the meanwhile, I managed to get a CFWable 2DS from.Black Friday sales to finally play this game patched.

ArtemisM

Kupo for Kupo Nuts
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think it would be better if you also finish to translate the Guild Card titles and the pop-up messages from quest before releasing a new version (or maybe even other quest objectives). Btw, keep up the wonderful work you are doing. In the meanwhile, I managed to get a CFWable 2DS from.Black Friday sales to finally play this game patched.

Get the PDP trigger grips from gamestop. Makes playing MH on the 2DS a lot more comfortable.

Reactions: Phoenny

Phoenny

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Get the PDP trigger grips from gamestop. Makes playing MH on the 2DS a lot more comfortable.
Thanks a lot for the advice. They seem great. The only fact is that I live in Italy, and here it doesn't seem available from GameStop.
Could you link me in private a shop from which I could import it? Thanks!

Arseface_TM

Board Game Dev
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Would a complete translation of all Skill Descriptions warrant a new patch? Don't want to bother you guys with too frequent updates <.<
NTR patching is super easy, so I'd use the update.

Patching a .cia sounds like it'd be a bitch, but I don't see a reason to stop putting out updates. If people want to update they can, if they want to wait for major changes they can, and if they haven't patched it yet it's not like a newer release would hurt.

I can't see releasing a patch actually hurting anybody but the game is pretty playable at this point anyways so I wouldn't say its necesary.

Hayleia

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Yes, completely. As other people said, NTR guys can't be bothered, and if the other ones don't want to update everytime, they can just look at the changelog and decide to skip or not.

edit Ninja'd.

justln

Trophies
XP
Country
No worries about too many updates, people can choose whether they want to update or not unless they have bandwidth caps.

BMO

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I dont mind the frequent patches at all. the more frequent the better honestly lol. I have to make a cia myself or wait for someone to upload and I still dont mind. Of course I dont have a bandwidth cap but others may

tNB

Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
MH wikia has Hunter Artes, nothing on Palico skills though, anyone have a reference for that? If not that'd be the next thing I'd be looking forward to in the translation patch.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, @AncientBoi my condolences to both of you +1