Status
Not open for further replies.

kevman323

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
no, you will probably be able to downgrade with memchunkhax. Soon(tm)
Even Better, memchunkhax should be able to provide everything 9.2 already can do. Of course I guess you could downgrade if you wanted to.

Jwiz33

Banned
Trophies
in the illuminati headquar—I have said too much!
Website
iwillcleanyourbasement.webstarts.com
XP
Country
United States
From my understanding, SNShax is actually a thing being worked on by Smea for New 3DS on 10.1 or lower.
Memchunkhax 2 has no code yet and is said to work on all models and FWs.
That's just what I am getting from this.

Also, is there a version of *hax that has am:u support right now? I heard talk about this somewhere.

Reactions: DarkRioru

Rosselman

Spooky Skeleton
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Even Better, memchunkhax should be able to provide everything 9.2 already can do. Of course I guess you could downgrade if you wanted to.
Would this hax help to break the 9.6+ encryption on the new 3DS? Because downgrading would be more reasonable if it can't on the n3DS.

marksteele

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
guys this thread was suppose to be for developers working on memchunkhax2.....I'm surprised the mods haven't pruned it yet

kevman323

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you know what i hate *FIRST* threads.....make memchunkhax2 or let someone else if you cant do it, nothing worse than someone trying to call dibs on the thread and posting a blank github page to try get their name on it for no apparent reason
I agree, but you know how hype can make people sometimes. IMO this thread should probably be closed, and a newer, more general thread with all basic info
In the first post should be opened.

daxtsu

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Well, like all the other threads (KARL, OSKA, etc.), let them have their shot at it, and if they release, great, if not, well, the wait continues, and time rolls on.

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
I agree, but you know how hype can make people sometimes. IMO this thread should probably be closed, and a newer, more general thread with all basic info
In the first post should be opened.
well i think it can serve as a hype containment buffer until someone aactually produces something, but "wip memchunkhax2" it is not it would seem XD

Well, like all the other threads (KARL, OSKA, etc.), let them have their shot at it, and if they release, great, if not, well, the wait continues, and time rolls on.
yeah i just think [WIP] only stands to get people worked up and might unintentionally put real devs off as they assume there is someone already working on it upon seeing the thread

Last edited by gamesquest1,
Reactions: Deleted-236924

TheCruel

Developer
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can't wait for this!

Mymqbr8.gif

:rolleyes: Best readme I've seen yet

Last edited by TheCruel,
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: To ensure Florida is the freest state in the country, we will ban colors.