Homebrew [WIP] Koopa Cruiser - a basic homebrew web browser

• Thread starter jsa
  • Start date
  • Views 60,830
  • Replies 183
  • Likes 43

Which of these names do you like the best?

• Total voters

wezck

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Why a web browser?, I think it is more usefull an app like a cydia on iOS, a homebrew store where we can to add repositories and can to install all of these, but anyway luck on your project.

GalladeGuy

Cool and Epic
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why a web browser?, I think it is more usefull an app like a cydia on iOS, a homebrew store where we can to add repositories and can to install all of these, but anyway luck on your project.

Because the OP wanted to make a Internet browser. Simple as that.

Chrisser_75

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
nice! :D
no JS but with server languages (eg. PHP) and the "download to SD card function" we're able to create dynamic websites / portals for the 3ds :D

wezck

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Because the OP wanted to make a Internet browser. Simple as that.

I got it but the point of this project is to make a Internet Browser to download homebrew or something like that and I think it wil be more useful to do somethink like cydia on iOs sorry if I causes annoyance.

GalladeGuy

Cool and Epic
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got it but the point of this project is to make a Internet Browser to download homebrew or something like that and I think it wil be more useful to do somethink like cydia on iOs sorry if I causes annoyance.

The main point of this isn't to download homebrew, its just to have a nice internet browser for 3DS's without the normal internet browser because they are on a low firmware.

jsa

OP
Trophies
Website
muffinti.me
XP
Country
United Kingdom
The idea is to make it easier to download files (such as homebrew, videos, pictures etc) to your SD when you don't have access to a PC/phone/anything else. Also it's just cool!

Reactions: AtlasFontaine

Jwiz33

Banned
Trophies
in the illuminati headquar—I have said too much!
Website
iwillcleanyourbasement.webstarts.com
XP
Country
United States
I'm pretty sure no one knows what my avatar is.

The rolling turtle boss from Kirby's Adventure for the Gameboy!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ntjkwIXWtrc&ab_channel=Apple I feel uncomfortable from watching...