OP
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
Hi all,

I made a little page to make it easy for people to copy links to paste for people in this forum when they ask for help. You can click a button and have the link placed in your clipboard, ready to paste.

I keep a record of all links that exist in 3ds.guide, plus I added a few other GBATemp threads that I find myself linking to regularly. Every time someone clicks the button to put the link in their clipboard, I increment a counter in my database so the ones that people click on the most will appear at the top of the list, and the less useful ones will go to the bottom.

Please feel free to suggest links to useful GBATemp threads or other links and I will add them manually (the link on the page will open a GBATemp new message to me).

If there get to be too many links I'll add a search function. And if people are interested I'll learn about cookies, so each person will have a more personalised ordering (the ones that they click on the most will appear at the top of the list when they view the page).

Link is: http://quantumc.at/guidelinker.php
Capture.PNG

Last edited by Quantumcat,

jt_1258

Ella
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
their quick commands that can be used to quick refrence to plailects guide when trying to help someone, heres a screen cap of an exampleCapture.PNG

Reactions: Quantumcat

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
OP
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
their quick commands that can be used to quick refrence to plailects guide when trying to help someone, heres a screen cap of an exampleView attachment 73338
Oh wow that's handy. That was clever/a good idea of whoever programmed that bot. And yeah I guess this is the same idea but a little less handy (have to click a few things rather than type a command in line with the rest of your message).

Last edited by Quantumcat,
Reactions: jt_1258

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/3eGAHfC5P-Y?si=Fo3iEl1pZ4D_O6dp +1