Homebrew [WIP] Flappy Bird 3DS

Do We Need Another Flappy Bird For 3DS??

• Of Course!

Votes: 9 56.3%
  • No! Go Take a Hike Dude.....

Votes: 7 43.8%

• Total voters

machinamentum

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
C0deH4cker's SGE
Btw could you go into more specifics on how to do that? im on Linux Mint
You should probably read up on GitHub's help pages to learn about git.
Also, I can't recall if SOIL builds correctly with devkitARM/ctrulib, which I didn't account for when I added SOIL to SGE. I recommend replacing SOIL entirely if you could with stb_image which is cleaner and nicer.

The_Meistro

GBATemp's "Official" Hank Hill
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
No their writen in C++ too

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

You should probably read up on GitHub's help pages to learn about git.
Also, I can't recall if SOIL builds correctly with devkitARM/ctrulib, which I didn't account for when I added SOIL to SGE. I recommend replacing SOIL entirely if you could with stb_image which is cleaner and nicer.
Ive been on githubs help pages for 35 mins now! I cant figure it out lol! Ijust made an account

@machinamentum I downloaded the stb-master zip and i am in the process of adding it to my files. How to do that now? What do i replace with what?

D

Deleted User

I have a great idea. I don't like something having 3D in the name, without being in 3d. So, the 3D could be cool like...
The background, buildings, the trees, and clouds are at the far back, and the pipes and ground that the bird falls on is like just at the screen as normal, and have the bird almost in the middle, but a little closer to the pipes. I hope that helps!
Also, make a screen for the touch screen, maybe a tap button, just, something rather than just a plain black screen.

D

Deleted User

Btw Sound is not included. But thatd be a good idea for a later release. Rn its just flappy bird. No high scores either. Just the game sry.
It's alright! It's your game, do what you want! Also, I want to test stuff, but I can't compile them. Can you please compile a test I am doing? If so, It'll be in a PM, I have some good ideas for Halloween!

The_Meistro

GBATemp's "Official" Hank Hill
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Stiil cant figure out github. And until i can there will be no release.

Can somone tell me how to upload a folder so that it shows up as a repository on the github website?? Thanks.
Btw im on Linux Mint

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://wccftech-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/wccftech.com/amd-800-series-am5-motherboards-launch-r...