Hardware Winsunx and GBA/DS cart

santosdominic

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Uganda
Hey, I'm thinking of ordering like a whole set from winsunx.

DS Lite
2GB Mini-SD Card
PassCard 3
M3 Mini-SD

Is this the best sort of card for overall compatibility for both GBA and NDS? Also what are the chances of paying import tax on these and about how much would it be? I live in the UK.

Thanks

santosdominic

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Uganda
On winsunx it's $154, that makes it about £85. When it comes out in the UK it will be £100. So buying off winsunx could be cheaper, just don't wanna get hit by import tax. Anyone have any experience with winsunx concerning import tax?

Japots

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I only ordered a supercard mini-sd bundle + superkey so they wrote down that it amounted only to $15 USD. I didn't get charged for any import tax (I'm in Canada), which was surprising considering UPS was the one who delivered the package
ohmy.gif

FifthE1ement

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I ordered almost the same thing but I didn't get a DS Lite and got the Supercard mini-sd version instead of the M3 as it fits into my DS fatty flush. I ordered a few days ago and I pay via Pay-Pal but their payment system is very weird? You can't use credit card only Western Union, Pay-Pal or Bank Transfer and I figured Pay-Pal is safest. I received a email saying they received my payment but they never sent another email with tracking numbers or anything? What was your order experience like from them if you did order from them? How quick was it from order, ship, to door? Did you have any problems? Please explain since I feel ripped off! And other then email there is no way to get in contact with them! Help!

FifthE1ement

beedog19

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was thinking about importing a black ds lite from europe, but now that I've seen the prices for them (99 pounds or 187 atm) I'm reconsidering. I don't really want a white ds and I hear that the darker lites show a lot of fingerprints/smudges/scratches so I'm considering getting an Ice Blue lite and a g6 lite from winsunx now. It'll be around 265 with shipping and whatnot and I can get it all from one place and not worry about getting a different power cord or any of that stuff.

FifthE1ement

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just recieved a email from them saying my package will go out tomorrow or the next business day. That was way to long for shipping IMO and I would rather use an american company and pay a few bucks more knowing I'm going to get it much faster and to make me feel safer about my purchase. No I'll count how many days it takes to get to me and let everyone know.

6/21 - Ordered and paid via Pay-Pal
6/22 - Rec email that Payment was Rec and to confirm order
6/23 - Rec email that said package will go out next business day

I would suggest everyone use a company who is already on North American shores to order from!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Ok good chatting, I'm off to the bar, to shoot some pool, nighty night.