Suggestion Windows Payload/Shofel2 Launcher Idea

Discussion in 'Switch - Exploits, Custom Firmwares & Soft Mods' started by Polarise, Jun 3, 2018.

1. Polarise
    OP

Polarise GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jul 12, 2016
    United States
    Hello, so I have had this application in mind where it is a payload launcher that you can add payloads that you find from the internet, and then add them as a collection so you have an all in one payload launcher.

It would even have a built in shofel2 launcher for launching linux on the Switch too.

I even made a concept of what it would look like:
    upload_2018-6-3_11-5-54.

The payload would be added by selecting the file. It would then be added and saved to the list so that even if you were to close the application, once reopened, it will still be there. This would be similar to the TegraRCMGUI but with an option to add your own payloads so that it is an all in one.

I hope someone could make it work. Let me know what you think.

2. LightOffPro

LightOffPro ユキオクン

Jun 10, 2016
    Portugal
    In Papa Rei's closet.
    Good idea and cool concept, easier to get updated payloads and overall safer, as the payloads available should be trusted payloads and not some random payload that bricks the system.

10/10.

Polarise likes this.
  3. Irastris

Irastris GBAtemp Maniac

May 3, 2015
    United States
    But you already can add your own payload with TegraRCMGUI?

Personally I just use an itty bitty batch script with my payloads of choice. Type a number, hit enter, badaboom badabing.
    [​IMG]

4. Polarise
    OP

Polarise GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jul 12, 2016
    United States
    With TegraRCMGUI, you are only able to use one payload at a time, but that also means searching for them. I would want to make it so that it is all in one place and once I add it I don't have to search for the payloads.

5. MaxAni

MaxAni Member

Newcomer
    May 22, 2018
    United States
    The Dark Web
    Something like this is already out, its called SHAIO.

Last edited by MaxAni, Jun 3, 2018
  6. LightOffPro

LightOffPro ユキオクン

Jun 10, 2016
    Portugal
    In Papa Rei's closet.
    I think that he means to have some sort of online repository, where the user could easily and instantly download and use the latest version of a payload.

Quick Reply
Draft saved Draft deleted