Hardware Windows. Live. Hotmail.

xcalibur

Gbatemp's Chocolate Bear
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I hate that interface that the new hotmail has and I was wondering if I could change it to the old style or at least disable that unsafe content blocker.

Psyfira

Credit: 0ml. Insert tea to continue
Trophies
XP
Country
Oh. my. god. The last time it upgraded me I tested it out for 5 mins and got so pissed off with it I downgraded immediately. Now it's put me back on it, and it's driving me insane! Arrgh! Someone point us in the direction of whoever dreamt up this POS.

Worst part is when you're reading a message, click delete and it takes you to the previous message (which you've proabably already read) instead of the next new one. Pain in the arse! Oh and second that unsafe content blocker, that drives me nuts too.

I don't like to abuse the Gameboy but just imagine it's a little envelope with a butterfly
hate2.gif

CYatta

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I used Thunderbird, and a program called hotmail popper. Works just fine. And you have to pay to use hotmail with outlook now? What the hell.

xcalibur

Gbatemp's Chocolate Bear
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
so you guys here basically use hotmail for e-mails?
I mean, ...ever heard of gmail (googlemail) ?
wtf.gif

Gmail is great and all but hotmail has been around longer.
I only just got a Gmail account but its become my habit to submit my hotmail account for everything.
Even GBAtemp.
Besides, you can't use MSN with Gmail can you?
I'm probably gonna switch over to using Gmail from now though because the new hotmail interface is bugging the hell out of me.
Its worse since i use it so often lately.

OSW

Wii King
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
hotmail was all the rage back before google became such a massive player. so i'm mainly keeping it for historical emails etc.

i created my gmail account not too long ago, around the time hotmail upgraded (i prefer to say downgraded) the interface and system.

i sign up for most things, especially important things with gmail for now, and leave things which may turn out useless to hotmail.

the new hotmail system is so horrible bad wheras the old system was at least pretty reliable.

gmail has proven pretty good for me so far.

Urza

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried setting up a Live account a few weeks ago, and apparently *@gmail.com addresses were blocked.

Vahnyyz

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
use msnplus and you won't get that unsafe content thing anymore if you download the stuffplug ng plugin which you can also use to increase your message length and steal DPs and things just go to www.msgplus.net

and then in google search for Stuffplug NG

that should help you out, but tell your friends to get it too since they'll probably get blocked from receiving the unsafe content

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Get a 3DS and do the same 🥰