Hacking Windows doesn't recognize switch as APX

peepermeeper

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, I know this has been asked before but none of the other threads have answered my Question. I'm trying to see if my switch is patched or not but I cant get past this issue. I have no problem getting into RCM mode but when I connect it to my PC it comes up as an unrecognized usb device not APX as it seems it should. When I use tegrarcmgui to install the driver beforehand it says it does but it does not change anything under the device manager so I suspect it doesnt install and this is the problem . I've connected my switch to my phone using rcm loader and that did recognize the switch but id rather not have to do this on my phone. I have turned my switch on and off holding for 12 seconds.My suspicions are not of the switch or cord but rather the driver on the PC Any input would be appreciated!

Last edited by peepermeeper,

pin

Trophies
XP
Country
Hello, I know this has been asked before but none of the other threads have answered my Question. I'm trying to see if my switch is patched or not but I cant get past this issue. I have no problem getting into RCM mode but when I connect it to my PC it comes up as an unrecognized usb device not APX as it seems it should. When I use tegrarcmgui to install the driver beforehand it says it does but it does not change anything under the device manager so I suspect it doesnt install and this is the problem . I've connected my switch to my phone using rcm loader and that did recognize the switch but id rather not have to do this on my phone. I have turned my switch on and off holding for 12 seconds.My suspicions are not of the switch or cord but rather the driver on the PC Any input would be appreciated!

So swap the cable as you suggest

peepermeeper

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SSSSOooooo. I swapped the cable to one from a pro controller and its detected as APX this solved my issue. Thanks for the support !

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Turns out my switch is patched fusee payload unsuccessful :(

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: S3X