Homebrew Windows 95 on N3DS

C3po345

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I got this thing working and it went into Scandisk. I turned on Joystick 2axis 2buttons, but I am still not able to move left or right, and as such cannot cancel out nor go through Scandisk.
Any tips to make retroarch see something like L and R as the arrow keys?

shutterbug2000

Cubic NINJHAX!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I got this thing working and it went into Scandisk. I turned on Joystick 2axis 2buttons, but I am still not able to move left or right, and as such cannot cancel out nor go through Scandisk.
Any tips to make retroarch see something like L and R as the arrow keys?

Huh wierd. does it have + kbd at the end?

elhobbs

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
holy fuck! I was wrong this thing actually works. i just started heretic and it plays the demo. no buttons seem to work at this point (may have skipped a config piece) and it plays like a slide show on my n3ds but it is running.
I apologize @shutterbug2000 for thinking this is a fake - but those were the worst pictures and videos that I have ever seen. keep up the good work.

ultramario1998

no woof tipsic
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, I don't really know what I'm doing...

I ran the win3ds.bat file (at root) and I now have a command prompt open. Problem with this, my 3ds doesn't have a keyboard built in. Is there a way around this or am I just dumb?

shutterbug2000

Cubic NINJHAX!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
holy fuck! I was wrong this thing actually works. i just started heretic and it plays the demo. no buttons seem to work at this point (may have skipped a config piece) and it plays like a slide show on my n3ds but it is running.
I apologize @shutterbug2000 for thinking this is a fake - but those were the worst pictures and videos that I have ever seen. keep up the good work.

Yeah, tbh I used my phone in a rather dark area so that explains it :P. Also, enter, esc and if configured arrow keys work.

wait, nvm. found it.
Cool!

My screen shows a mouse, but then says I'm missing Explorer ;_;
Well, at least it tried.

Wait what missing explorer? Or did explorer crash?

shutterbug2000

Cubic NINJHAX!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.