Gaming Wind Waker HD

ShadowSoldier

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The question is... will it have Motion Controls?
I don't think so, but I really hope the next Zelda game they just announced does

Ugh, not me. I don't mind motion controls on Wii or WiiU, but I really felt Zelda suffered from it. Don't get me wrong, they were great, but I felt it hindered Zelda.
Wind Waker HD.. *pukes*

I'll play it through 480p on Wii. Or even i'd grab my old N64 majora's mask cart and replay it on the original, low res N64. It's much better than buying a new gaming console to replay your old games, in 2013. (because I AM grateful what they did on wii because of N64/SNES/NES/etc emulation years ago on the Wii platform)

Wind Waker > Pretty much all Zelda games. FACT - scientifically proven. Also shut up about them releasing old games. He said that a lot of people didn't get to play this game on GameCube because of small install base and all that stuff, and this game was released 10 years ago. I'm glad they're bringing it back, showing some love for an awesome game. Unlike those DS Zelda pieces of shit...

Reactions: SoupaFace

MushGuy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In the words of N64 young Link:

RageFaceBlackSS.png

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU...

Joking aside (not really), don't you think that Nintendo is really milking Toon Link more than he deserves? I mean, he's getting more games than any other Link incarnation, generally speaking.

jakeyjake

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Am I the only person who hates how they remake THIS zelda? I hated it. The graphics combined with the boat gameplay just didn't do it for me. I would have much rather them remake Majora's mask. Or even a new zelda game. Or an HD remake and revamp of the original zeldas for NES.

PolloDiablo

Madre de Dios! Es El POLLO DIABLO!!!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I assume it will.
thanks for the video!
well, I don't like the idea of they focusing on multiplayer on a Zelda game. We have ENOUGH multiplayer/party games on the Wii/Wii U. Just leave Zelda singleplayer and focus on more important aspects of the game.

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Where did your pic come from? :P

Also, no, Zelda stays single player. You mixed something up!
Are you sure? Well, would have been interesting.

I prefer the motion controls and they already brought back a old Zelda for the gamepad.

thanks for the video!
well, I don't like the idea of they focusing on multiplayer on a Zelda game. We have ENOUGH multiplayer/party games on the Wii/Wii U. Just leave Zelda singleplayer and focus on more important aspects of the game.
If it is two players, knowing Nintendo, I doubt they would crush the single player part of it and hurt the
important aspects.

Imagine Link and his sister fighting together. :P

MarcusRaven

HBC Theme Maker
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I want to see the touch screen be the Tingle Tuner. If they don't do that, it'll be a mistake. No more GBA and GCN/GBA Cable needed! Don't even need a friend anymore! (Forever Alone?)

And if they add in the feature to promote more than one person playing (which wouldn't surprise me in the least), then they could map a Wii Classic Controller (or WiiU Pro) and I could hand the gamepad to my wife. ^_^

Those updated graphics look FANTASTIC. Can't wait to see more.

ShadowSoldier

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
nope :P
doesnt have the WiiU Blue in the left, you can see that image was used in the video tho :P
but they pasted stuff on top of it
Wait it kind of looks familiar. When I first saw that, I thought it was an image off of Deviant art or something. Screw it, just tell.
Am I the only person who hates how they remake THIS zelda? I hated it. The graphics combined with the boat gameplay just didn't do it for me. I would have much rather them remake Majora's mask. Or even a new zelda game. Or an HD remake and revamp of the original zeldas for NES.
The graphics were/still are gorgeous, what are you smoking?

Reactions: KingVamp

EzekielRage

Hero of the Void
Trophies
Website
www.void-comics.com
XP
Country
Australia
i love this zelda, but it is kinda weak gameplay wise. the mission and dungeon design is boring, the carry guy around thing was not so well thought out and it was short. however the visuals, story and characters are among the best there is!

Coto

-
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Ugh, not me. I don't mind motion controls on Wii or WiiU, but I really felt Zelda suffered from it. Don't get me wrong, they were great, but I felt it hindered Zelda.

Also shut up about them releasing old games..

Who the fuck are you? Why don't you just fuck up and take for granted what others have to say? Emo != Reality, and you're a damn emo now.

/end post and from now on.

-

back on topic, HD.. HD ... HD... I love what nintendo is doing right now on 3DS bringing good ol titles or doing remakes, but my point was at Wii U. Nintendo, you're really milking us out now. I have had this feeling when I bought a Wii, and just right about wii was on its end life span, thought "geez Wii's about to die, but i'm sure nintendo wouldn't do that to us again" and voilá, we've got Wii U. Damn scam you guys did to us. >=(

At least the 3DS has a nice catalogue right now.

No, i agree with you right now.

ShadowSoldier

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i love this zelda, but it is kinda weak gameplay wise. the mission and dungeon design is boring, the carry guy around thing was not so well thought out and it was short. however the visuals, story and characters are among the best there is!

I actually loved the dungeons, some of the best there are. And I thought the gameplay was awesome with the parrying.

Who the fuck are you? Why don't you just fuck up and take for granted what others have to say? Emo != Reality, and you're a damn emo now.

/end post and from now on.
Lol hold on there pumpkin, you might want to get the stick out of your ass before you go on the internet and rage at the screen.

-

back on topic, HD.. HD ... HD... I love what nintendo is doing right now on 3DS bringing good ol titles or doing remakes, but my point was at Wii U. Nintendo, you're really milking us out now. I have had this feeling when I bought a Wii, and just right about wii was on its end life span, thought "geez Wii's about to die, but i'm sure nintendo wouldn't do that to us again" and voilá, we've got Wii U. Damn scam you guys did to us. >=(

At least the 3DS has a nice catalogue right now.
That's not on topic.

What scam are they doing? Seriously, shut up. This isn't the thread for bitching about how you don't like the WiiU.

Qtis

Grey Knight Inquisitor
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Nice looking game! Not a bad idea to get old games (in HD) to work with the console, but then again, so have done pretty much every other console maker too (though without the 'temp "Oh cool!"-factor :P). Depending on the controls for the game (Classic Controller Pro? Wiimote+Nunchuck? WiiU controller?), this could be better than the GC controls, which are pretty much God-tier from the time.

Qtis

Grey Knight Inquisitor
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
That's not on topic.

What scam are they doing? Seriously, shut up. This isn't the thread for bitching about how you don't like the WiiU.
Well it's an opinion on the topic (GC HD re-release?). On the other hand, Nintendo could have just made the Classic Controller Pro work as a GC controller and make the old disc games work just as well. The architecture for the console is closer to optimum in many ways IIRC.

Reactions: jalaneme

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    I @ idonthave: :)