EzekielRage

Hero of the Void
Trophies
Website
www.void-comics.com
XP
Country
Australia
True, the Cube controler was phenomenal. I guess the carry this guy around part is a matter of taste. as said, i love this zelda and this is a day one buy for me, i just hope they remade that trifroce fetch quest and instead added a dungeon or something...

ShadowSoldier

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I just thought of something, is the music going to be remade as well?

I'm listening to that, and I really don't think it needs to be remade at all. Can't get much better than that. It just has that awesome tune and vibe to it. Yeah it's midi, but it compliments the look and feel of the game so well.

Qtis

Grey Knight Inquisitor
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Depending on the licensing, I guess. I'd just hit the music as the same with a bit of optimization (surround sound, better codecs, etc.). That would make it really worthwhile for those already capable of playing the game in Dolphin with high res.

ps. As heard many times before on the 'temp, it's not about the graphics, it's about the gameplay. Works here just as well :P

Pong20302000

making notes on everything
Trophies
Website
3dsdb.com
XP
Country
All the other pics

77575641052803235527035.jpg

77477741052800235527324.jpg

77472141052804902193510.jpg

74015841052799902194015.jpg

77413141052794568861233.jpg

77422141052794902194593.jpg

77450541052805902193413.jpg

Reactions: NahuelDS

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh boy, more Wind Wanker Waker.

Eh, I'm just not really a Zelda fan - none of the games really do it for me. I'd rather they spend the resources elsewhere (and, I don't know, it seems a tad soon to remake a game that just turned 10).

Reactions: ddrrmm

MushGuy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Am I the only person who hates how they remake THIS zelda? I hated it. The graphics combined with the boat gameplay just didn't do it for me. I would have much rather them remake Majora's mask. Or even a new zelda game. Or an HD remake and revamp of the original zeldas for NES.
You're not the only one. Stop milking that midget already, Nintendo!

Reactions: ddrrmm

ShadowSoldier

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
This isn't your forum to decide what I should speak about or not, and Wii U/Zelda is related to nintendo direct, right? You're barely an user and already taking decisions a mod should do.

Sorry kid, but you need to be better to criticize someone else first, because from what I've seen, you're a damn kid who's suffered, and you're always bashing others just because you feel like it. And i won't keep what I have to say to anyone.

And, the HD stuff on Wii U, Nintendo, we don't need GC games on Wii U, but on 3DS.

I can't understand a damn sentence you're saying. This thread is about the HD Wind Waker, and you're bashing the WiiU, therefore, it doesn't belong in this thread.

Also GC games wouldn't work on 3DS. I'm barely an user... whatever the fuck that means. Or how you think I'm a damn kid who's suffered (from what??) Oh well, don't care. Let's keep on topic and drop this shit.

ddrrmm

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
a remake of an 11 yr old game...serious?
How can people say the screens look glorious lol? Do you even graphic? It would be laughable if durango/orbis showcased graphics of that quality.

nintendo ported all their old crap to the wii, ds, 3ds etc etc and now they are doing it again with the wii-u. I didnt buy my wii-u to play 10 yr old gamecube games with slightly upscaled graphics.

Reactions: Costello

SoupaFace

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
¿¡¿¿WHAAAAAAAT??!?

Well to be honest if I couldn't already play Wind Waker in HD (with a 16:9 aspect ratio, 4x anti-aliaing, 16x anisotropic filtering & 64x tesellation) on a family member's PC, this announcement would probably be the only thing I think about for the remainder of this week. Either way this is incredible news for any newcommers who have yet to experience the masterpiece that is Wind Waker.

Despite my current financial situation I now plan on buying a Wii U or pre-ordering the Gold Wii U/Wind Waker bundle that I'm sure will come out eventually. The enhanced lighting and Miiverse integration are simply just excuses for me to buy the game again, after all I only own 3 copies of the game.

ShadowSoldier

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
a remake of an 11 yr old game...serious?
How can people say the screens look glorious lol? Do you even graphic? It would be laughable if durango/orbis showcased graphics of that quality.

nintendo ported all their old crap to the wii, ds, 3ds etc etc and now they are doing it again with the wii-u. I didnt buy my wii-u to play 10 yr old gamecube games with slightly upscaled graphics.

Um that graphics looks fantastic. Don't know what you mean by "do you even graphic?". Nintendo barely ported anything to the Wii DS or 3DS so I don't know what you are talking about. Wind Waker has a huge cult following and it's to tie us over until the new Zelda games come out. Which I'm glad, I love Wind Waker and it looks absolutely beautiful.

¿¡¿¿WHAAAAAAAT??!?

Well to be honest if I couldn't already play Wind Waker in HD (with a 16:9 aspect ratio, 4x anti-aliaing, 16x anisotropic filtering & 64x tesellation) on a family member's PC, this announcement would probably be the only thing I think about for the remainder of this week. Either way this is incredible news for any newcommers who have yet to experience the masterpiece that is Wind Waker.

Despite my current financial situation I now plan on buying a Wii U or pre-ordering the Gold Wii U/Wind Waker bundle that I'm sure will come out eventually. The enhanced lighting and Miiverse integration are simply just excuses for me to buy the game again, after all I only own 3 copies of the game.

You could donate a copy to me so I actually have a game to play on my GameCube :P

Reactions: silver_ryder

VMM

Hamon > Stand
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil

I'm listening to that, and I really don't think it needs to be remade at all. Can't get much better than that. It just has that awesome tune and vibe to it. Yeah it's midi, but it compliments the look and feel of the game so well.

OOT soundtrack were not remade for nostagic purposes.
I believe the same applies here.
I doubt they will remake the soundtrack

jalaneme

Female Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
I still dont get the excitement either way. Its a re release of a game thats already been out. Why do people keep wanting to play the same games over and over again just because the next "remake" has shinier graphics.

excatly, i'm not too keen on having to pay for the same game i own again, if i could pirate this "HD release" i would, i'm certinaly not paying for it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    I did it when the teachers werent looking ofc. I even managed to take in a USB stick that wasn't allowed.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    my school has a chrome extension called light speed filter agent and it legit blocks YouTube pfps since the file cdn(I think aka yt3.ggpht.com) is classed as mature
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    mhm
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    they have other stuff like goguardian too
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Ours mainly relied on the router, I believe.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    our school network and chrome policies block stuff too
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    alot of yt to mp3 sites are blocked by light speed for "Security"
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    It was easy to bypass some of the restrictions, as one of the admins left a registry key in the administrative shares drive, which allowed me to get around the blocking of some sites.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    tf does tta mean
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    yeah this is chrome os
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    cant do shit
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Bunjolio, Wdym 'TTA'?
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    that* as in why yt to mp3 sites are blocked for security
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Bunjolio, Remember when YouTubetoMP3 was a thing back in the 2010s?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Until YT updated some stuffs and broke the website.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    I was 2 in 2010
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Oh lol
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    This was in the Minecraft-era.
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    lol Bun rockin out at 2 :rofl2:
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    same tbh