Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'PS3 - Hacking & Homebrew' started by DigitalDeviant, Aug 23, 2010.
I for one will, once the clones are verified to work.
I'm waiting it out. I'm not doing anything stupid. I'll wait til others report about this dongle first. I also may wait for a CLONE!
Waiting it out. But to tell you the truth... I want TO pirate on the PS3 and another part doesn't want to haha I have no idea... But I want to first see the compatibility and to see if there are some clones like what everyone is also waiting for. Besides, who knows, we may get some homebrew apps of some sort that can do the same thing as PSJailbreak. So like I said, I'm waiting it out...
waiting for cheaper method and to see sonys reaction
I said yes. but it actually depends on what Sony does about this.
they might block it on the next update or maybe ban consoles. who knows.
so for now, ima wait.
No way i'll spend 140$ or something for a mod, but under 40$ or something and u might get my interest
Its too damn expensive to rebuy PS3 consoles if you get a console ban for PSN.
Its not in the same price range as Xbox 360 Arcades. xD
I will buy a clone. Only if it's confirmed working though.
Probably wait till there are more options for what can be done on it.
If it also allowed playing ps1/2 backups, I'd jump on it almost immediately.