Hardware Will Wiikey 1.9g Be final?

superkris

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
When I updated to 1.9g my wii dvd drive spins slower. It seems like all backups are running at 3x. Ordered mine from Eurasia.nu so i'm pretty sure it isn't a clone. Anyone else have this problem? When I flash back to 1.9b everything goes back to normal. Would be nice if they fixed this in the final release.

The update wipes all your settings. Put the config disc back in and set it to 6x.
happy.gif

What does changing the speed do exactly?

aarontsy

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Hi Guys,

I'm new into this forum and I'm using Wii v2.0j now. Previously, I've done the update through Metroid Prime 3 and Super Mario Galaxy game disc in order to play the game but unfortunatly, I can't play for Super Mario Galaxy. I've tried Super Mario Galaxy and when I inserted the disc, it appears in the Wii channel but stuck in the loadup (Msg appears:001 something etc).

I've gone through this forum and i understand that Wiikey 1.9G can enable me to play super mario galaxy.

Now my question is:

1. I have not done any of this wiikey update before previously, will it crash my Wii if i do it on Wiikey 1.9g?
2. I've done the update previously using game disc, will it consider as 1 of the risk if i update the Wiikey 1.9g?
3. Any guidelines on how to update the Wiikey 1.9g?

I'm desperately wanted to play Super Mario Galaxy on my Wii (Jpn) and hope you guys can really help me out on this.

Thanks a lot guys!!!!
bow.gif
bow.gif
bow.gif
bow.gif
bow.gif

Shuny

I'm in yr forum, reading yr postz
Trophies
Website
www.shunyweb.info
XP
Country
France
Hi Guys,

I'm new into this forum and I'm using Wii v2.0j now. Previously, I've done the update through Metroid Prime 3 and Super Mario Galaxy game disc in order to play the game but unfortunatly, I can't play for Super Mario Galaxy. I've tried Super Mario Galaxy and when I inserted the disc, it appears in the Wii channel but stuck in the loadup (Msg appears:001 something etc).

I've gone through this forum and i understand that Wiikey 1.9G can enable me to play super mario galaxy.

Now my question is:

1. I have not done any of this wiikey update before previously, will it crash my Wii if i do it on Wiikey 1.9g?
2. I've done the update previously using game disc, will it consider as 1 of the risk if i update the Wiikey 1.9g?

I'm desperately wanted to play Super Mario Galaxy on my Wii (Jpn) and hope you guys can really help me out on this.

Thanks a lot guys!!!!Â
bow.gif
Â
bow.gif
Â
bow.gif
Â
bow.gif
Â
bow.gif

Just insert the Wiikey update disc, launch it and follow instructions (basically, you must press RESET, then wait, then press RESET again. Hard ?)

aarontsy

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Hi Guys,

Now my question is:

Thanks a lot guys!!!! 
bow.gif

bow.gif

bow.gif

bow.gif

bow.gif

Just insert the Wiikey update disc, launch it and follow instructions (basically, you must press RESET, then wait, then press RESET again. Hard ?)

thanks for your advice..i will give it a try,last question, will it crash my Wii?

tjas

The Gbatemp HRManager
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Firefox users be like "look at what they have to do to mimic a fraction of our power."