Hacking Will this work with this (see pic)

tobobobo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all,

I haven’t touched modding DS’s (if that’s what it’s called) in many many years, and when I last did I think I managed to do it largely by accident.

What I want to do is buy a standard 2DS and use it solely for ZXDS - the ZXSpectrum emulator. I recently found an old R4i card v1.4 and wondered if this could be used with it?

[I would provide a picture of it, but as i’m A noob here, the forum isn’t allowing me to include pics]

If not, is there a beginners guide somewhere that someone can point me to please? Whenever I do a search, the results that come back either assume way too much existing knowledge (all those acronyms!) or are for a different setup to the one I want, etc. So I do apologise if there are guides already somewhere - I just can’t find them - or recognise the one specific for my needs.

So where does a total beginner (who doesn’t understand what CFW means) start to get a 2DS modded?

Many thanks.

T
(It’s not letting me change/edit the thread title - again, sorry bout that.)

Last edited by tobobobo,

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
Did you read his post?

Sorry @tobobobo i don't know anything about that, but if it is an emulator that runs off a DS flashcart then the guide linked above won't help you - unless the DS flashcart is too old. Then having CFW will enable it to work.

navimor

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Did you read his post?

Sorry @tobobobo i don't know anything about that, but if it is an emulator that runs off a DS flashcart then the guide linked above won't help you - unless the DS flashcart is too old. Then having CFW will enable it to work.

Seems like his flashcard doesn't work currently on his 2DS so I though he would need CFW, sorry. I hope someone can help you OP.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.phonearena.com/phones/compare/Samsung-Galaxy-S22+,Google-Pixel-8a/phones/11762,12219...