Will the Supercard TWO price go up after it is released?

Discussion in 'Online Stores and Purchases' started by miketh2005, Apr 11, 2010.

1. miketh2005
    OP

miketh2005 GBAtemp Fan

Aug 11, 2008
    United States
    I'm really broke, and I'd hate to argue with my landlord over a late payment on rent again, just to pre-order a Supercard TWO, when I don't even have a DSi XL, yet. I'm expecting a $200 ebay GC, so I'll get the DSi XL with that.

I would like to buy the STWO at the same time as I get the XL. not before, so that I can pay whatever bills I need to pay without a late payment, but since I'm broke, I like saving money, so if I can save some money by ordering now, I would, it's just not preferable.

If I knew about the ShopTemp discount before, I would have jumped at it, but I guess I am too late [​IMG]

2. GreatZimkogway

GreatZimkogway Touhou Fanatic

Jul 21, 2009
    United States
    Imoriata
    I highly doubt it would go up. I don't think they're THAT money hungry. Still. I'd pay $50 for this thing. It'd be worth it, if the GBA emulation is good enough.

3. PyroSpark

PyroSpark GBAtemp Fan

Dec 19, 2009
    United States
    God I hope not.

4. GreatCrippler

GreatCrippler Greatness Fallen

Mar 27, 2010
    United States
    I wish someone knew how good the SNES emulation is gonna be. That's my tipping point on buying one.

5. Costello

Costello Headmaster

Administrator
    Oct 24, 2002
    It may go up on a lot of websites but I doubt ShopTemp will increase their price (< $40).
    They may even have the occasional discount every now and then [​IMG]

6. BoxShot

BoxShot Chiyo-chan :3

Dec 18, 2008
    United States
    Middle of the ocean.
    Don't tempt a broke guy with a discount. You don't what he might do to get one. [​IMG]