Will the Supercard TWO price go up after it is released?

Discussion in 'Online Stores and Purchases' started by miketh2005, Apr 11, 2010.

1. miketh2005
    OP

Member miketh2005 GBAtemp Fan

United States
    I'm really broke, and I'd hate to argue with my landlord over a late payment on rent again, just to pre-order a Supercard TWO, when I don't even have a DSi XL, yet. I'm expecting a $200 ebay GC, so I'll get the DSi XL with that.

I would like to buy the STWO at the same time as I get the XL. not before, so that I can pay whatever bills I need to pay without a late payment, but since I'm broke, I like saving money, so if I can save some money by ordering now, I would, it's just not preferable.

If I knew about the ShopTemp discount before, I would have jumped at it, but I guess I am too late [​IMG]

2. GreatZimkogway

Member GreatZimkogway Touhou Fanatic

United States
    I highly doubt it would go up. I don't think they're THAT money hungry. Still. I'd pay $50 for this thing. It'd be worth it, if the GBA emulation is good enough.

3. PyroSpark

Member PyroSpark GBAtemp Fan

United States
    God I hope not.

4. GreatCrippler

Member GreatCrippler Greatness Fallen

United States
    I wish someone knew how good the SNES emulation is gonna be. That's my tipping point on buying one.

5. Costello

Administrator Costello Headmaster

It may go up on a lot of websites but I doubt ShopTemp will increase their price (< $40).
    They may even have the occasional discount every now and then [​IMG]

6. BoxShot

Member BoxShot Chiyo-chan :3

United States
    Don't tempt a broke guy with a discount. You don't what he might do to get one. [​IMG]