Android Will Nintendo ban me for having root?

DarkOrb

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hey,

Today I tried to play "Mario Kart Tour" on my Android phone but it kept crashing. Then I found out that it was crashing because I had root. After I used "magisk hide" I was able to play just fine and I played some online matches.

But now I'm kinda worried that they will ban my Nintendo Account that is linked with the Mario Kart Tour Game for using root. It's a brandnew account and I'm about to buy "Super Mario Maker 2" and a 1-year-subscription. How likely is it that they'll ban that account from Switch Online Gaming because I had root in one of their mobile game?

Kind regards

Last edited by DarkOrb,

ScarletDreamz

[Debug Mode]
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey,

Today I tried to play "Mario Kart Tour" on my Android phone but it kept crashing. Then I found out that it was crashing because I had root. After I used "magisk hide" I was able to play just fine and I played some online matches.

But now I'm kinda worried that they will ban my Nintendo Account that is linked with the Mario Kart Tour Game for using root. It's a brandnew account and I'm about to buy "Super Mario Maker 2" and a 1-year-subscription. How likely is it that they'll ban that account from Switch Online Gaming because I had root in one of their mobile game?

Kind regards
they wont ban you, you just wont be able to play, you can try magisk.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Morning