Homebrew Will NINJAHAX result in bricking?

Shawn ShyGuy

Well-Known Member
Member
Joined
Aug 8, 2014
Messages
166
Reaction score
43
Trophies
1
Location
Boston, MA
Website
discord.gg
XP
770
Country
United States
Okay, I know, technically, any mod can brick the device, and there's always a chance. Slim or large. But, what are the chances NINJAHAX will brick my 3DS? The possibility of bricking my Wii with letterbomb was one thing, since the Wii was old, and I was still nervous as shit, but I just got this 3DS working again and I don't need it permanently shit. Also, letterbomb was the millionth installation of Homebrew (IndianaPwned, Return of the Jodi, etc.) and this is the first (alongside Gateway3DS)
I've got what I need - just bought Cubic Ninja off of Amazon.
But, if I try the Ninjahax, will I end up bricking my 3DS? Should I just wait for a better homebrew?
 
yes, and a bricking is very unlikely, as ninjahax doesn't permit kernel acces, so system file modification is not possible
 
nothing is altered on the 3ds system itself, everything is in the save data on the cartridge and sd card. also using custom themes doesn't alter system itself either, as the 3ds theme file structure is on the sd card also.

Now you know,
Knowing is half the battle
 

Site & Scene News