Hacking will installig a mod chip unbrick my wii?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Holdercj
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 1,451
  • Replies Replies 6

Holdercj

Member
Newcomer
Joined
Dec 7, 2008
Messages
21
Reaction score
0
Trophies
1
XP
212
Country
United States
I have a full bricked wii. Everything I have done has been unsuccessful. I have preloader installed and holding down the reset button is not working. I don't get the preloader menu at all. GC controller doesn't even work. matter of fact I get nothing. No health warning, no system menu, no recovery screen. Nada. So can a modchip unbrick my wii??

edit:
oh yeah I'm on 3.2 U, softmii, preloader .29, not sure what else you need
 
How do I get the wad manager up if I can't get to the preloader menu? Pressing reset directly after hitting the power button doesn't bring it up any more
 
sounds like you've uninstalled the system menu or its IOS, if you can't get the recovery screen to even show best bet is to sent it to Nintendo or buy a new one

if you know for sure its not the system menu or its IOS, you're blue tooth or Wifi module might be bad
 
Holdercj said:
Pressing reset directly after hitting the power button doesn't bring it up any more

Try getting into Preloader by holding down the reset button and keeping it held down as you press the power button.
 

Site & Scene News

New Hot Discussed User Submitted