Hacking Will DLC Be Possible?

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
Trophies
XP
Country
Wouldn't this be possible if it was just installed as an EBOOT or something that was made to be read by the game it is meant for? Just speculation of course, but once the content is on the main drive, wouldn't even an ISO detect it upon start up?

ChaosBoi

Ushiromiya Battler
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
My theory is that you can copy over the files in the games\ folder from one PS3 that has the dlc installed into another that doesn't have it. I haven't tried this myself yet however, so I'm not even sure if it'll work. There has been some dlc packages uploaded, but they still need to be activated though. Until someone is able to figure that out, we'll all just have to buy the dlc ourselves.

DeadlyFoez

XFlak Fanboy
Banned
Trophies
Website
DeadlyFoez.zzl.org
XP
Country
United States
In all honesty, anything is possible. Sony can never fully close this flood gate. But if something is possible and if something will actually happen all depends on how much a certain individual will care for it.

synce

だいこんちゃんのだいふぁん
Trophies
XP
Country
Comoros
Would be nice. I'd actually love for DLC piracy to become so bad that devs start finishing their games again

ZombiePosessor

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
synce said:
Would be nice. I'd actually love for DLC piracy to become so bad that devs start finishing their games again

Hell yes! None of this "OH hey lets throw this 75% finished game out and just wrap it up with shit DLC later"

I miss the SNES days...

GNkyrios

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
i heard some DLC content needs to sync with your psn account to be activated, so that may be a problem, but the main issue are the backup loaders, they only run the base game, no updates or new content, if u put anything new it fails to load. Well at least now with 3.55 CFW updates are becoming posible, i hope we can get DLC soon, even if i have to pay for them.

I want my DLC characters for Blazblue CS xD, and the probable upcoming CS2 patch.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: unless nintendo is going to start selling consoles at a loss that thing won't be cheap based on...