Perseid

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'm using an M3 Real and I just got a Kingston Class 4 and the video for Castlevania DoS is choppy. The opening cinematic for Assassin's Creed is choppy. Will a class 6 card help with this? Will it make everything run perfectly or just 'better'? 'Cause I don't want to buy another card unless it will fix the slowdowns completely.

ojsinnerz.

Damned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Not sure... But class 6's are the fastest cards available, but someone told me that some games on Acekard had some speed issues, even with the class 6... I'm not too sure, but it should....

SamF

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I have a 4GB Class 6 card from A-Data and I don't experience any slow down on any games on my M3 DS Real.

arctic_flame

GBAtemp ATMEGA8 Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
Not sure... But class 6's are the fastest cards available, but someone told me that some games on Acekard had some speed issues, even with the class 6... I'm not too sure, but it should....

The way the AceKard runs games makes this happen, just copy the problematic games to the onboard memory.

g.crow

beide mittelfinger hoch
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
using m3 real, a-data 4gb class 6, no lags in castlevania intro.
lags on all sandisks i tried, lags in class4 kingston.

so yes, buy one

the assassins intro is realtime i think, nothing you can do about. but didnt try on a-data

gratefulbuddy

amateur lunatic
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

The threads at AK forums have a few people who are having trouble with AData class6 4GB. I have said memory card and an RPG and have experienced zero problems running any games from it. Even the ones people say are problematic. My RPG is also assigning a faster speed for the card than those with problems. Maybe theres are faulty RPGs, or bad AData cards.

Anyways, the AData 4GB is great. Very fast transfers(duh). Only problem I had was with all the flashcart supplied card readers I have (both R4 readers, non branded CycloDS reader). Ending up buying a rosewill reader. No hiccups yet.

gratefulbuddy

amateur lunatic
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

The way the AceKard runs games makes this happen, just copy the problematic games to the onboard memory.

I disagree. For some people (3 or 4 that I know of) the RPG is assigning a speed that is wrong for this card. If it were a "how RPG runs games" issue, all RPGs would be affected. This is not the case.

tguellich

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I use an Adata class 6 and so do all of my friends, ALL video is flawless. The only problem is that they seem to kill the cheap readers that come packed in with the slot 1 cards after a few weeks. I bought a Dynex internal with a Transflash slot for $15 from Best Buy and it is still going strong. *knock on wood*

So now that you bought the card, start looking for a new reader.

Perseid

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I just got an AData class 6 and while it is clearly MUCH faster in copying files and navigating the M3Real menus the video on Castlevania DoS is still choppy. Is there a particular way I should format it?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: you can't turn link into a femboy in tears of the kingdom