Hacking WiiWare problems

Floh0815

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Ok. I know there are many topics out there which are possible ways to solve my problem,
but hey guys, I'm really confused.
I want to play WiiWare games. I installed 2 wads. World of goo and FF CC Life as a Kind.
World of goo works fine, but if I try to start FF my wii simply restarts.
So i began to search around the forum for an answer for this problem.
I found some but every solution says something different.
One says that i have to uninstall and reinstall IOS249 or something.
Another says that i have to pack and unpack the wad-file.
And there is a whole bunch of other methods I read about.

So... Now I'm standing here, don't know what to do and begging for help.
Please can somebody out there makes a universal guide for using wiiware and VC?

I'd like to play some of these games and so I would be happy (and many other noobs out there)
if there would be something like that.

My wii has FW 3.1E, has HBC and some other homebrew running which I found in this forum. Should I upgrade or should I leave it?

Please, could somebody helps a beginner like me?
Thanks in advance
Floh

Slimmmmmm

GBAtemp MoNkEeE
Trophies
XP
Country
You're missing a couple of IOS, I had this problem.

You need IOS 37 for FF, also I'd advise you get title lister and get some other IOS too if not found. 51, 36, 55, 58 etc etc these are needed for some DVD based games too.

You can get NUS downloader, or rip these IOS from a games, or just use your local friendly torrent site if confused by these methods. IOS are NOT region specific, so don't worry about regions for IOS, that's a menu thing.

Here's some other good advise I learned from...

WiiPower said:
If you don't have a IOS37 yet, the installation of IOS37 will only affect applications that use and require IOS37. So just install all IOS you are missing as a first step and see if the problem still exists. Then if it still doesn't work, i would try to get the information which IOS is used by the game somehow out of your Wii. I think the title lister tells you which IOS is used by which channel. Then look if you have that IOS, and if you have it, look which version your IOS has. All versions >1042 don't have the trucha bug, and all IOS over IOS36 never had the trucha bug. You can patch the bug manually into it then, or just install the matching cIOS from cioscorp.

Next some SPAM to help others searching for this problem
rolleyes.gif

WiiWare resets WiiWare resets WiiWare resets WiiWare resets WiiWare resets WiiWare resets WiiWare resets WiiWare resets WiiWare resets WiiWare resets WiiWare resets WiiWare resets WiiWare resets WiiWare resets WiiWare resets WiiWare resets WiiWare resets WiiWare resets WiiWare resets WiiWare resets WiiWare resets WiiWare resets WiiWare resets WiiWare resets WiiWare resets WiiWare resets WiiWare resets WiiWare resets WiiWare resets WiiWare resets WiiWare resets WiiWare resets WiiWare resets WiiWare resets WiiWare resets WiiWare resets WiiWare resets WiiWare resets WiiWare resets WiiWare resets WiiWare resets WiiWare resets WiiWare resets WiiWare resets WiiWare resets WiiWare resets WiiWare resets WiiWare resets WiiWare resets WiiWare resets WiiWare resets WiiWare resets WiiWare resets WiiWare resets WiiWare resets WiiWare resets WiiWare resets WiiWare resets WiiWare resets WiiWare resets WiiWare resets WiiWare resets WiiWare resets WiiWare resets WiiWare resets WiiWare resets WiiWare resets WiiWare resets WiiWare resets WiiWare resets WiiWare resets WiiWare resets WiiWare resets WiiWare resets WiiWare resets WiiWare resets WiiWare resets WiiWare resets WiiWare resets WiiWare resets WiiWare resets WiiWare resets WiiWare resets WiiWare resets WiiWare resets WiiWare resets WiiWare resets WiiWare resets WiiWare resets WiiWare resets WiiWare resets WiiWare resets WiiWare resets WiiWare resets WiiWare resets WiiWare resets WiiWare resets WiiWare resets WiiWare resets WiiWare resets WiiWare resets WiiWare resets WiiWare resets WiiWare resets WiiWare resets WiiWare resets WiiWare resets WiiWare resets WiiWare resets WiiWare resets WiiWare resets WiiWare resets WiiWare resets WiiWare resets WiiWare resets

Dr Mario resets FF CC Life as a Kind returns to menu Dr Mario resets FF CC Life as a Kind returns to menu Dr Mario resets FF CC Life as a Kind returns to menu Dr Mario resets FF CC Life as a Kind returns to menu Dr Mario resets FF CC Life as a Kind returns to menu Dr Mario resets FF CC Life as a Kind returns to menu Dr Mario resets FF CC Life as a Kind returns to menu Dr Mario resets FF CC Life as a Kind returns to menu Dr Mario resets FF CC Life as a Kind returns to menu Dr Mario resets FF CC Life as a Kind returns to menu Dr Mario resets FF CC Life as a Kind returns to menu Dr Mario resets FF CC Life as a Kind returns to menu Dr Mario resets FF CC Life as a Kind returns to menu Dr Mario resets FF CC Life as a Kind returns to menu Dr Mario resets FF CC Life as a Kind returns to menu Dr Mario resets FF CC Life as a Kind returns to menu Dr Mario resets FF CC Life as a Kind returns to menu Dr Mario resets FF CC Life as a Kind returns to menu Dr Mario resets FF CC Life as a Kind returns to menu Dr Mario resets FF CC Life as a Kind returns to menu Dr Mario resets FF CC Life as a Kind returns to menu Dr Mario resets FF CC Life as a Kind returns to menu Dr Mario resets FF CC Life as a Kind returns to menu Dr Mario resets FF CC Life as a Kind returns to menu Dr Mario resets FF CC Life as a Kind returns to menu Dr Mario resets FF CC Life as a Kind returns to menu Dr Mario resets FF CC Life as a Kind returns to menu Dr Mario resets FF CC Life as a Kind returns to menu Dr Mario resets FF CC Life as a Kind returns to menu Dr Mario resets FF CC Life as a Kind returns to menu Dr Mario resets FF CC Life as a Kind returns to menu Dr Mario resets FF CC Life as a Kind returns to menu

"wii ware resets" "wii ware resets" "wii ware resets" "wii ware resets" "wii ware resets" "wii ware resets" "wii ware resets" "wii ware resets" "wii ware resets" "wii ware resets" "wii ware resets" "wii ware resets" "wii ware resets" "wii ware resets" "wii ware resets" "wii ware resets" "wii ware resets"

"wiiware resets" "wiiware resets" "wiiware resets" "wiiware resets" "wiiware resets" "wiiware resets" "wiiware resets" "wiiware resets" "wiiware resets" "wiiware resets" "wiiware resets" "wiiware resets" "wiiware resets" "wiiware resets" "wiiware resets" "wiiware resets" "wiiware resets"

"wiiware returns to menu" "wiiware returns to menu" "wiiware returns to menu" "wiiware returns to menu" "wiiware returns to menu" "wiiware returns to menu" "wiiware returns to menu" "wiiware returns to menu" "wiiware returns to menu" "wiiware returns to menu" "wiiware returns to menu" "wiiware returns to menu" "wiiware returns to menu" "wiiware returns to menu" "wiiware returns to menu" "wiiware returns to menu" "wiiware returns to menu" "wiiware returns to menu"

"wiiware menu" "wiiware menu" "wiiware menu" "wiiware menu" "wiiware menu" "wiiware menu" "wiiware menu" "wiiware menu" "wiiware menu" "wiiware menu" "wiiware menu" "wiiware menu" "wiiware menu" "wiiware menu" "wiiware menu" "wiiware menu" "wiiware menu" "wiiware menu" "wiiware menu" "wiiware menu" "wiiware menu" "wiiware menu" "wiiware menu" "wiiware menu" "wiiware menu" "wiiware menu" "wiiware menu" "wiiware menu" "wiiware menu" "wiiware menu" "wiiware menu"
This should bring this up high on search once google's done it's crawling

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: