Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
awssk8er said:
What's this?

I'm guessing something similar to My Pokemon Ranch?

No its one of the newest Pokémon Mystery Dungeon games... in 3D!
biggrin.gif

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think Mystery Dungeon is just really boring and quite bad, so I won't really consider this. Pokemon Scramble was alright, but was incredibly repetitive. It's basically "find character with powerful and spammable attack, mash that attack button, etc.

Fiesty Panda

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guild McCommunist said:
I think Mystery Dungeon is just really boring and quite bad, so I won't really consider this. Pokemon Scramble was alright, but was incredibly repetitive. It's basically "find character with powerful and spammable attack, mash that attack button, etc.

I don't know, the mystery dungeon games always reminded me of mixing Pokemon and Diablo, two awesome franchises I've always loved. Playing 2D games on the huge, clunky DS always makes the games feel cheap, so the only good one is Red Rescue Team, but playing that on a GameBoy Micro is pure bliss. So a 3D version in widescreen on the Wii sounds really cool. Although, I'm going to wait for a move/poke/menu translation or the English version.

I highly suggest, playing Red Rescue team to anyone who says this series is stupid. Pokemon games have been getting better and better, Platinum was pretty fun, Scramble, while repetitive was really fun as well, and a 3D Mystery Dungeon I guarantee will rock all our socks off (once in English).

PS: Chanser, I love the avatar. Go Mother 3!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1