Homebrew WiiVC Tecon Moon Gamecube injects not working???

GeneratorXas

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Im just here to get the ball rolling as newcomer to this ting.
If you feel so inclined, I would appreciate help with an issue I am having with WiiVC injection of both Gamecube and WII games. For some
reason, I get error Code 160-0791 for 90% of games I try to load or just a black screen.

I been using teconmoon, got Nintendont (latest), the config file and so on. I have CBHC and load mocha before every attempt to load.

I really don't have a clue what the issue is. I even tried changing USB ports. I have used WII U USB helper to play games off the hard drive
with no issue but these TeconMoon injects do not want to come nicely.

Any ideas, so far only Ultimate Spider-man has worked. My hunch is I need EURO isos but I thought CFW makes WII U region free?

LOVE,
a noob

Jayinem81

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So you're installing to a hard drive or a flash drive? If it's a hard drive it needs a y cable to have enough power to work. Which is just a cable to plug into two ports.

GeneratorXas

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Thanks man
Im using a hard drive but I am externally powering it - shouldn't that give as much power as Y Cable? . My other games work fine but just this Gamecube games ain't working. Any ideas

Jayinem81

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well then my next thought that could be right or wrong is are you running cfw before running the injects? Only Wii U games that are in the same region do not need any cfw. Everything else requires a cfw to run before it will work.

GeneratorXas

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Yh im holding A to launch CFW when launching homebrew, then once I am in I load mocha THEN I load the games. Ultimate Spider-man is the only trusty dusty every other Gamecube game ain't working. Just showing error code: 160-4792. Thanks again

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.