Status
Not open for further replies.

ElYubiYubi

GBATemp Maniac
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
well, i dont think nintendo would take down the stream, but it would definitely be a red flag, and whoever did it would pretty much be screwed at some point.
Well I did stream Pokemon Sun and Moon leaked CIA on YouTube Gaming and got a Strike but just for 3 months which ended on Feb10

samcambolt270

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
did the leaker ever mention if weapons stack? i remember from some info a while back that you "can only hold eight weapons". im not sure if that means i can only hold say, 8 bokoblin clubs, or if it means i can hold any number of 8 different weapons.

Nevermore

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well I did stream Pokemon Sun and Moon leaked CIA on YouTube Gaming and got a Strike but just for 3 months which ended on Feb10

Exactly, like Youtube and Twitch are obvious no-nos because they could Copyright Strike you whenever they want.

But something like Hitbox or Ustream could take longer for action to happen.

And plus if you're gonna do it, make a disposable account.

EDIT: In addition, that's all they're gonna do. They're not going to go after people playing the games on a stream in legal matters.

Last edited by Nevermore,

Serfrost

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In regards to me talking about Robin Williams and Zelda, that was the joke. Half-heartedly hoping he has his own Switch up there.

RemixDeluxe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dont take this personal but how are some of you people posting here round the clock like this. No job or school to attend to?

I like LoZ as much as the next person but come on.......

Reactions: KiiWii

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Watch them sue every one of us who used it

It didn't work prior because no titlekey, when we have a full leak it should work

They can't possibly trace every one who uses it. Never had any trouble getting downloads.

Dont take this personal but how are some of you people posting here round the clock like this. No job or school to attend to?

I like LoZ as much as the next person but come on.......

I do have a job, but thanks for assuming.

Serfrost

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
CEMU isn't fully optimized to run new games "right out of the box," and won't be optimized until the developers sink their time into optimizing it for each game.

If you're wanting to play BoTW early, your only hope is to have a Wii U that can play backups, or have an early Switch unit.

CEMU would be something to focus on later so we can render the game in 4K.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: It's a kid's vitamin now!