Gaming Wiiu Zelda Breath of the wild possibly Leaked already

Status
Not open for further replies.

fatsquirrel

Trophies
XP
Country
Dunno if it was discussed in this thread before but if you run that leaked file connected to internet, you are gonna get ban hammered down boys.

Don't make this another SuMo whine fest.

SomeGamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
Dunno if it was discussed in this thread before but if you run that leaked file connected to internet, you are gonna get ban hammered down boys.

Don't make this another SuMo whine fest.
We can't even play the game, how are we supposed to go online with it?

Reactions: Fjar

huma_dawii

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Take a look at the official UNBOXING, the LEAK is REAL. Pay attention to the Nintendo Switch on the right side, all the screenshots posted before are LEGIT.

samcambolt270

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Take a look at the official UNBOXING, the LEAK is REAL. Pay attention to the Nintendo Switch on the right side, all the screenshots posted before are LEGIT.

im not sure what you are talking about. the "screenshots" are just images we've had for a long time.

KillzXGaming

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

No it was fake. Official one is v1.0 and has options/amiibo ui buttons.
RFR5cVg.jpg

Last edited by KillzXGaming,

Nevermore

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Question:

If the game does leak, where would someone stream it without it being taken down ASAP? Obviously, not a good idea to use a personal Twitch account. That'd be dead on arrival.

Is Hitbox an option? What site did the guy that streamed No Man's Sky use again?

KillzXGaming

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so only some models and other small things have been leacked so far, not the whole game yet. Got it
In a way yeah, i'd call it a leak since the actual files were given out. I doubt the person who actually has it will give out the tik anytime soon considering how it hasn't happen yet.

Shikkichu

A little Pika girl~
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Question:

If the game does leak, where would someone stream it without it being taken down ASAP? Obviously, not a good idea to use a personal Twitch account. That'd be dead on arrival.

Is Hitbox an option? What site did the guy that streamed No Man's Sky use again?
Why would they stream it? That's like a big "Nintendo, this is me, come get me" flag

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: 👍