Gaming Wiiu Zelda Breath of the wild possibly Leaked already

Status
Not open for further replies.

softstar

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I've found in 4chan a link for the encrypted files, but in a Google Drive: is it the same ? Because it is compressed in a .7zip and it is already 10GB oo
i think maybe it's the same but multi-part 300 mb each, can you pm me or post the link please ?

justin138

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
None of you were being helpful by asking for it without posting a place for them to safely upload the ticket anonymously, not to mention HOW to extract the ticket. Someone should really just make a copypasta tutorial.

Most of these leaks are probably fake anyway.

vickdu31

Trophies
XP
Country
yes, bacause ninty doesnt want us downloading yet. you can't do the game either. the point is that the eur version was available, and i dont know if i need it.
It was availalbe to download couple days ago when the game was also available to download. Thats how some people got it. However, they didnt uplaod it anywhere I think

JimmyZ

Sarcastic Troll
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
None of you were being helpful by asking for it without posting a place for them to safely upload the ticket anonymously, not to mention HOW to extract the ticket. Someone should really just make a copypasta tutorial.

What he said is "I won't dump since I don't know how", not "guys help me do this", so we should not bother.

samcambolt270

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It was availalbe to download couple days ago when the game was also available to download. Thats how some people got it. However, they didnt uplaod it anywhere I think
yeah i know now, i just didnt download it, and am now worried that i need it.

Serfrost

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

mrolive

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The guy on fb has the NTSC version of the game so the ticket is useless since we have EUR files.

samcambolt270

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
actually, it appears i did download it. but its onle 300 or so megs? is that how small its supposed to be?

NeoSlyde

Let us start the game
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Why you are fucking impatient... -_-
Just wait to the game to be released in like what.. 2-3 days?

DutchyDutch

COPYRIGHT LOLOLOLOL
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I seem to recall that some people who put it up had some duplicate files in there. I'd check and see if any are listed as filename.ext(1), etc.
Yep you're right. Would this be much of a problem though when installing?

julienbdes

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Arent we saw for a time à ntsc encrypred from nus ? Or japan one ? Only ticket would be enough i think

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Or else he caught one of those Florida STD's
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Psis difficulty meter is Stds like how south park made it race color
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    oh yeah it's skin color for difficulty in south park

is it, by that logic, blackface to play on the hardest difficulty if you're white?
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Hey Psi, you ever been on a date and ran into another past date? And how did you handle it? Just curious.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    He just says this is the neighbor across the block and says sorry their mail got mixed up
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    guys, this sounds unhinged, but someone (i forgot who) saying they'd want to make their left 4 dead team wario, samus, captain falcon and nester gave me the idea for a quick round of fuck marry kill/bed wed behead
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    fuck marry kill:
    wario, samus, captain falcon
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i gotta say fuck captain falcon, because he's hot (no homo), marry samus, because she seems like good wife (or as BigOnYa says, wifey) material, and kill wario, because he can't die, so killing him won't really kill him
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    but uhhh that's just me hehe
    iu
  • impeeza @ impeeza:
    good night guys
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nighty night, wise one, thanks for trying to help.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    To sleep perchance to dream!
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    My state has put a heavy tax on vape juice, taxing any juice with nicotine by the weight/oz. So to get around the bs, my local vape store only sells 0 nicotine vape juices, then they also sell straight nicotine in tiny bottles, and you mix it yourself to your 0% juice, lol
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Damn, is that Wing from South Park?
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    BigOnYa hmmm I wonder how long until someone just vapes the straight nicotine lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I was gonna say people are not that dumb, but yea you right, some are.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    People have put 50mg salt nic in straight subohm coils which is like more powerful hits
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Hey psi, do they have dress codes down there in FLa, here there are signs on stores that say "No shirt, no service" but curious bout down yonder
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea I tried the salts and too strong for me, I prefer the norm juice
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    In Florida they don't serve you if you have clothes on
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Fucking raining again
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    How can you tell, do you see rain drops on top of other rain drops?
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: How can you tell, do you see rain drops on top of other rain drops?