WiiU Firmware version affects Loadiine GX 2 loading time?

Discussion in 'Wii U - Hacking & Backup Loaders' started by Skanob, Mar 13, 2016.

1. Skanob
    OP

Skanob Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jan 26, 2009
    As per the title, will the WiiU Firmware version affects Loadiine (in general) loading time...?

I'm pretty sure everyone knows already that loading times on TPHD is terrible. I'm not blaming Loadiine itself, but I'm probably pointing at the WiiU SD Adapter. It is slow compared to a real disc or probably via USB. Or with regards to this question, probably the WiiU Firmware affects it.

This could possibly also be the best time/thread to consolidate performance with different systems/setup to come up with the best "solution". I know that reformatting to 64k cluster fixes some of these issues, but what I'm after is different from that.

I'll start with me, refer to sig for WiiU details. I'm still yet to see if spoofing to 5.5.1 and see if its going to make a difference.

TPHD (latest US version) = 10 - 20 seconds loading..
    Super Mario 3D World = very slow loading prior to main screen, and slow downs accessing stages (longer than 15 seconds form time to time).
    Hyrule Warriors (latest US version) = very slow loading of models, and stages from time to time.

What about yours?

Edit:
    Was too late, but I should have made the thread as a poll regarding the question.....

Last edited by Skanob, Mar 13, 2016