Homebrew wiisx game file locations!?

mrpinkeye

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
plz help! what file types does wiisx support and where do they go? iv got these files for 10+ games:

.sub
.ccd
disc image file
.bin
.cue

Clarky

Don't you know who I think I am?
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
been a while since i used it but i know it supports bin and cue files, disc image file i am guessing you mean iso, it supports that, as for sub, i'm not !00% but it may support that

mrpinkeye

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
same here, used it ages ago but forgot!

the official page mentions having a iso folder and a bios folder on the sd card but which go in which!?

do guncon games (point blank/time crisis) even work!? if not i may have to learn how to mod a psx/ps2 instead!

Clarky

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ah saw i missed you second question, there should be a folder named ISO where you can place them

Clarky

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok just done some reading up for you, all your games obviously go in the games folder, if you want to keep it tidy you can out each game in seperate folders in there. As for the bios folder all you want to make sure is you have a psone bios in there and that it is named right. As for lightgun games i believe they work but not with a lightgun, nor the wiimote, you would be stuck with just using a gamepad. Then again with todays tvs i doubt you would find any telly whihc would support psone lightgun games

mrpinkeye

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
ok just done some reading up for you, all your games obviously go in the games folder, if you want to keep it tidy you can out each game in seperate folders in there. As for the bios folder all you want to make sure is you have a psone bios in there and that it is named right. As for lightgun games i believe they work but not with a lightgun, nor the wiimote, you would be stuck with just using a gamepad. Then again with todays tvs i doubt you would find any telly whihc would support psone lightgun games

thanks for the effort, shame about the wiimote not being usable :(

i had read that the ps1 guncon gun can be plugged into the green component socket?

Clarky

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
its a bit more complicated to the refresh rates i believe on hdtvs whihc make it impossible fo the likes of guncon unusable on it

mrpinkeye

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
yup, just been reading up on it :( always wondered why the guncon 3 used sensors!

so its crt or no time crisis/ point blank/ virtua cop :( sad times

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I made a wiki (long time ago) with some links, and a installation guide.
http://wiki.gbatemp.net/wiki/WiiSX_compatibility_list_%28beta_2%29

As for sub channels file .sub, I never got it working.
I don't know if it's loaded at all (though, it's said in an old post about wiisx beta2 on emulatemii that it's compatible).

edit:
Oh, all links were on megaupload.
I'll repost them on filetrip later.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://youtu.be/5eLWoy0fFkc?si=1vvQ_2zAUlF1ThoD