XP
Country

Wackymarv

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Is there a common problem with some games where the dpad is stuck going up (or any other direction)? or is this just some controller setup thing im not doing right....

some games run ok, just at the menu it wont stop scrolling/pushing up... not using analog settings.

nano351

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wackymarv said:
Is there a common problem with some games where the dpad is stuck going up (or any other direction)? or is this just some controller setup thing im not doing right....

some games run ok, just at the menu it wont stop scrolling/pushing up... not using analog settings.
switch from analog to standard.

Wackymarv

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Guy above me = I wasnt using analog to being with

yes im using the classic controller pro as P1, seems like ive gotten it to stop a few times by enabling the Gamecube as 2P and keeping the classic as P1... at least its got the menu to stop doing it in the one K1 game I tried and the UFC game.

musicman61554

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
On these settings, dither none, frame skip off, and auto, almost all of my games are working perfectly. But the catch is I have to use a gamecube controller. I tried with all the other controllers and most of the games wont work. Also I use the bios on the sd card and execute it when it loads.

Working Games

Mortal Kombat Trilogy
GTA
GTA 2
Twisted Metal
Twisted Metal 2
Twisted Metal 3
Twisted metal 4
Marvel Vs Capcom
Street Fighter Alpha 2

Non Working Games

Ready 2 Rumble Round 2
Simpsons Wrestling
Thrill Kill

All of these games work flawlessly with these settings. Just helping anyone out. Good luck.

qwertymodo

Trophies
Website
qwertymodo.com
XP
Country
United States
I'm going to second the request for a forwarder, if anyone can find one that works loading from USB. I tried the USBLoader GX forwarder, which is supposed to work w/USB, but no luck there, doesn't find the app at all and just bails back to the SM. The CustomizeMii complex forwarder comes close, but when I run from the forwarder, none of my settings get saved/loaded (running from HBC works fine, I'm trying to save all of my settings to USB along with running the program itself from there), so I'm guessing it doesn't set the app directory quite the way WiiSX is expecting it (although it works fine w/all of tantric's emus...). I'm having the exact same issues with Wii64, so preferably if someone can find the SOURCE for a working forwarder that can load WiiSX from USB and properly pass the app directory so WiiSX will load the settings correctly, that would be awesome so we can get it working for both.

XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
@qwertymodo,

have you tried my forwarder channel? You can find it HERE. I'm pretty sure I made it using customize mii, so it probably wont work... but have u tried using wanin's nand loader instead of comex's? It's an option in customize mii

if u are willing to test my forwarder, I can recreate it using wanin's nand loader and u may have better luck

ps. thx again for all your compliance help!! u rock!

qwertymodo

Trophies
Website
qwertymodo.com
XP
Country
United States
Sorry XFlak, no good
frown.gif
...oddly enough all of the sudden, any forwarder I try for WiiSX just freezes. Not sure what's going on there...

qwertymodo

Trophies
Website
qwertymodo.com
XP
Country
United States
MasterMan said:
MasterMan said:
smbusername = ?
smbpassword = ?
smbsharename = ?
smbipaddr = ?

So, wich file do i need to have wirh these settings, in wich folder?
Pretty please?

smbusername=your computer login username
smbpassword=yourcomputer login password
smbsharename=the assigned share name
smbipaddr=your computer's ip address

scorned4sega

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
qwertymodo said:
Sorry XFlak, no good
frown.gif
...oddly enough all of the sudden, any forwarder I try for WiiSX just freezes. Not sure what's going on there...

All of the complex forwarders I've made with CustomizeMii freeze at the "Loading boot.dol" screen or the splash screen using both the Comex and Waninko nand loaders. XFlak's WiiSX forwarder does the same as well. XFlak does your WiiSX forwarder need the config file to work? I have the WiiSX app on a SDHC card and the WiiSX folder with the config file on USB. Also I'm using the USB 2.0 Mod.

qwertymodo

Trophies
Website
qwertymodo.com
XP
Country
United States
scorned4sega said:
qwertymodo said:
Sorry XFlak, no good
frown.gif

All of the complex forwarders I've made with CustomizeMii freeze at the "Loading boot.dol" screen or the splash screen using both the Comex and Waninko nand loaders. XFlak's WiiSX forwarder does the same as well. XFlak does your WiiSX forwarder need the config file to work? I have the WiiSX app on a SDHC card and the WiiSX folder with the config file on USB. Also I'm using the USB 2.0 Mod.

I get the same thing, with the USB 2.0 mod and the official version. I don't think it has anything to do with the config file. I think it might have something to do with the memory addresses used (which would explain why both WiiSX and Wii64 have problems with almost every forwarder I've ever used)

MasterMan

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
Cyan said:
Look in your device:/wiisx/ folder, there's a configuration file.

SD:
|..|_APPS
|..|..|_wiisx
|..|.....|_boot.dol
|..|.....|_meta.xml
|..|.....|_icon.png
|..|_wiisx
|.....|_bios
|.....|_isos
|.....|_saves
|_...

No, there isn't
Oh man, i just want someone to tell me the file name and location, like "wiisx\smb.conf". See? Easy enough
smile.gif

boomtisk

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I just tried Persona 2 and it hangs before the very first (tutorial) battle. Interestingly enough, it also plays random voice clips for a couple of minutes until it really freezes, it's kind of amusing. This happened using Dynarec, I haven't tried Pure Interpreter mode yet.

Oops, I almost forgot: Oshaberi Parodius hangs during the first loading screen, it just loads forever, in both Dynarec and Pure Interpreter.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/uc3tthE-mJ8?si=TPR_EM9yWrpcHHy7