Ecuador

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Latest builds of WiiStation of:

main branch until git 1cdf921
https://github.com/xjsxjs197/WiiSXRX_2022/commit/1cdf9211dae0520d2ab626306a926642ca8384c2

mainCounter branch until git 4f4a9bc
https://github.com/xjsxjs197/WiiSXRX_2022/commit/4f4a9bc586c8f6afa5c68a454e6417b6e1fe881c

The latest changes in both branches is fixing the system timing autoFix, making it functional again, add an autoFix for game "Star Wars: Dark Forces" (with the fix i've suggested for all versions), and like @GustavoReis said, update the README and icon of both README and release.

Please test these builds, thanks ;)

@GustavoReis

Yeah, i've taken @Dakangel's original logo as base for make a high-quality version of the logo. This one now looks very very cleaner than the other one.
Post automatically merged:

Update: Added mainCounter compiled build with latest commits from today.
didnt xjsxjs197 said that main counter is now fully marged with main so now its pointless?

SaulFabre

I like Yoshis and the Wii/Wii U scene.
Trophies
Website
saulfabreg-wiivc.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Ecuador
i think this thread's title can be set as WiiStation :)
agreed

message for all GBAtemp admins and moderators:
this thread now must be called WiiStation - Another Fork of WiiSXRX Released

is this emulator called WiiStation now?

just to confirm?
@Flame
confirmed, please read above this post.

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Latest builds of WiiStation of:

main branch until git 1cdf921
https://github.com/xjsxjs197/WiiSXRX_2022/commit/1cdf9211dae0520d2ab626306a926642ca8384c2

mainCounter branch until git 4f4a9bc
https://github.com/xjsxjs197/WiiSXRX_2022/commit/4f4a9bc586c8f6afa5c68a454e6417b6e1fe881c

The latest changes in both branches is fixing the system timing autoFix, making it functional again, add an autoFix for game "Star Wars: Dark Forces" (with the fix i've suggested for all versions), and like @GustavoReis said, update the README and icon of both README and release.

Please test these builds, thanks ;)

@GustavoReis

Yeah, i've taken @Dakangel's original logo as base for make a high-quality version of the logo. This one now looks very very cleaner than the other one.

Update: Added mainCounter compiled build with latest commits from today.
tryed star wars dark forces ntsc 297 and the game gets stuck on loading and never reaches the main menu, i couldnt get ntsc dark forces to work for me.

edit tried pal version and same deal stuck on loading before main menu. you sure you compilled the correct build? or what fixes were added to dark forces didnt do anything.

Last edited by pedro702,

clandestine

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The answer would be no, but with nuances. At the beginning this wiki was opened:

https://wiki.gbatemp.net/wiki/WiiSXRX-2022

But as you can see it has hardly been updated. Besides the emulator has received important updates that make the list obsolete and now it is going to change its name to Wiistation.

This last version, imminent Wiistation, is going so well that it would really take less time to point out the few games that don't work or that do work with some kind of failure than to point out the games that work fine. Compatibility right now is quite high.

Is that right? So like, I could really rely on this to play pretty much any PSX game like I would my PC? Damn son!

Maeson

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
why would you use a wii emulator on pc? lol there are so much better emulators for pc that doesnt make sense lol
...That's not what is asked, but if clandestine could play PS1 games on Wii as if it was a PC.

To that question the answer would be still that PC is better for PS1 emulation for a variety of reasons, but that's not what clandestine is asking.

Main counter was an alternative version that no longer is apparently needed, whatever it did the normal version does now. About Checksums, I don't see any "consensus" wherever I look they recommend Bios with the same name but with different CRC32, so no idea.

Walwii

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hey. I downloaded a main git and main counter made available here recently (01/11/22). It's amazing.
Congratulations and thank you.
I can play Hot Wheels Turbo Racing!

Disney 102 Dalmatians, Peter Pan now works. And the texture glitches in Spider man 1 have diminished! 🤩

Sorry: 11/01/22

Edit 2: main counter dont have textures glitches in spider man

Last edited by Walwii,

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
i am only using usb
but when i select the bios in usb it freezes
it is possible to have full compatibility for usb
View attachment 335720
did you tryed using wiistation directly from the homebrew channel without going through wiiflow to see if it has any issues there? could be an wiiflow compatibility problem.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    realtimesave @ realtimesave: they need to have a strong line up on the launch titles too. I think they should move metroid...