PS1/2 Emulator WiiStation - Another Fork of WiiSXRX released

MeXen

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Bug 1: I hate to mention it, but after a few hours of gameplay, the emulator softlocked while i went for a jog, i was playin Megaman X2 and i left it in pause for 2 hours, and 6 minutes ago i tried to resume gameplay and nope, went dead with the whole wii so, time to hard reset.

What could possibly cause this?

Bug 2: Early on i deleted the config files and started a new, but after i saved the USB settings and did a BIOS set up, BAM, Stack Dump, hard reset, afterwards it didnt happened again.

Also sorry to say, but it was mentioned before that SoTN has its infamous stutter fixed, sadly i assume the guy started playing at the beginning because i kept getting it at random areas, particularly at the catacombs.

Kirby6417

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
IIRC, symphony of the night is a game that has worked well on the Wii for a long time. But now I’m hearing about problems with it. Does anybody know the last version of WiiStation that had a perfect SotN?

I’ll keep testing the newest version myself. i always love the progress with this emulator, it blows my mind.

Reactions: GustavoReis

MeXen

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
SotN seems to be a very nitpicky case, the old gijillion versions of v2.4 started to run it ''decently'' minus a few parts when it slowed down, like any scene that involves 3d polygons as well as certain effects, that was a year ago, since, the game now runs at full speed except only at the game over effect of screen melt.

Having interpolated sound is a bless tough.

Reactions: Kirby6417

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGClRsx0x64