Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
Taiwan
There is a new version of wiiscrubber!

Download: Here

Changelog - v1.31
* Extra options on right click menu related to partition operations (you can now delete them and resize the data area)
* Increased speed of file replacement by blocking it (and progress bar)
* Extra couple of links in the about box
* Window is now resizable (within limits)
* Some of the text on buttons changed
* More accurate indication of size as headers are now included in calculation and dynamically considered when header button pressed
* Extra option on right click for WIIDISC as it allows for changing between system boot and normal boot
* Common key check possible to over-ride in case Korean key becomes available
* Can now replace the partition.bin file
* Can add data partitions/channels
* Can 'shuffle' up the partitions to the start of the disc for where some have been deleted - doesn't use Trucha bug.
* Can Shrink the partition by moving the data up in the partition (meaning all the free space then appears at the end - Uses Trucha Bug.
* Can save a decoded partition
* Can load/replace a decoded partition
* Can import a new disc partition.
* Can resize a partition.
* Can cater for discs that have non-standard disc IDs by using the 'force wii' check box e.g. iso_template.iso.bz2
* Can extract/replace the sub parts of partition.bin i.e. tmd.bin, cert.bin and h3.bin
* Added two useful links in the about box

JPdensetsu

OP
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
Taiwan
now this is the 1.31 version of it
tongue.gif

Dack

Trophies
XP
Country
It should have been
smile.gif

The release of the homebrew disc (and the fact it couldn't read it) prompted me to do a quick fix. There was also the tmd.bin extraction/replacement.

Unfortunately I didn't include the ticket.bin and allow for different sized certs - doh!. I'll not be releasing a new version though, source code is over on drop.io/wiiscrubber

What will come out (relatively) soon is an app to allow you to play with the partition.bin and then, hopefully, a proper disc building/tweaking application.

Download from:
http://gbatemp.net/index.php?download=3012

party

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Dack said:
What will come out (relatively) soon is an app to allow you to play with the partition.bin and then, hopefully, a proper disc building/tweaking application.

Wow! Sounds promising!
THX for all
bow.gif
!

BTW: Will the "proper disc building/tweaking" be based on trucha-signatures or some other method?

noong

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
"Common key check possible to over-ride in case Korean key becomes available"
Is it meaned that scrubbing of Korean wii iso is possible??
I made key.bin file with makewiikeybin. I tried from 0 to 255. But i can't scrub the korean wii iso.
Can'i scrub the korean wii iso? and can'i play scrubbed korean wii iso in JP or USA console?

Dack

Trophies
XP
Country
The makewiikeybin program is only geared towards making the usual common key.

What needs to be done is someone with a Korean Wii needs to run the xyxxy program from Hackmii site. http://hackmii.com/2008/07/xyzzy/ when that is done Korean discs will be scrubbable.

The partition.bin software is close to complete (just need the tmd.bin breakout to be finalised) - it allows you to change title IDs and a few other things at present.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Not as scary as walking in the woods alone, and running into Wario. +1