Hacking WiinnerTag - Gamertag for Wii owners!

jservs7

Witcher of Whores
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
NeoGamma?

NeoGWTIcon.png

Master Mo

F.R.E.E.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
SimpyDsi said:
the coords is the top-let pixel. eg the game cover you put in, find the top left pixel, take note of the X: Y:. Do this with text, icons etc. and your done
wink.gif
QUOTE(Daileon @ Sep 2 2010, 12:58 AM) Excelent theme indeed! As SimpsyDsi said, the coordinates are for the top-left pixel of each item. Let me know if you need help.

PS.: farcry15, sent you the instructions.
Oh, I see. And where do I read the coords? I went through all the options and also search the internet and couldn`t find anything... Thanks in advance for your help
yaywii.gif

EDIT: OK, found a way
tongue.gif
Here are the cords (Hopefully they`re right
tongue.gif
):

Metroid:OM-Wiinertag
MetroitOM.png

Preview 1:
MetroitOM-Preview12.png

Preview 2:
MetroitOM-Preview1.png

All coordinates are from top left (X,Y):

Wii ID: 250, 17 (Kalinga, white, 14pt)
Wiinertag Logo: 29, 152
WiiTDB Logo: 137, 155
Flag: 46, 17
Username: 66, 19 (Kalinga, white, 14pt)

2D and 3D (From left to right) + cover sizes (Width & height in pixels)

6, 44, W70xH98
58, 45, W68xH95
110, 46, W66xH92
162, 47, W64xH90
214, 48, W62xH87
266, 49, W60xH84

MrX_Cuci

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I love the twitter integration. I have a tip for you. Maybe you can make an additional feature with the twitter app. Add #fb at the end of a tweet to put it as your facebook status. (what are you doing)

jservs7

Witcher of Whores
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Daileon, I wanted to give a new coordinate for the loader icon on my tags:

QUOTE said:
Loader Icon: 297, 2 (Coordinates from top right)

Since a few icons are a few pixels wider than others and the spacing would look better.
biggrin.gif

yatesl

Trophies
XP
Country
Fantastic system. I'm just wondering, how people have WiiWare and Gamecube titles on there. Gamecube I get via NeoGamma, but what about WiiWare? Is it just uLoader? Unfortunately I use FAT32, so that's a no-go for me.

pedimaisum

Trophies
Website
blogs.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Brazil
Daileon said:
uLoader is compatible with FAT32. It just don't load *.wbfs files, but the NAND emulation works like a charm!

Or ISO Forwarders of WW and VC installet in the triiforce structure, loading by any loader like CFG or GX from FAT partition.

Daileon

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
Updated the loader images. Unfortunately I don't think that it is viable to change the default size, so I made a few modifications, no big deal.
smile.gif

Daileon

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
pedimaisum said:
Daileon said:
uLoader is compatible with FAT32. It just don't load *.wbfs files, but the NAND emulation works like a charm!

Or ISO Forwarders of WW and VC installet in the triiforce structure, loading by any loader like CFG or GX from FAT partition.

I read this too, but as far as I know, Triforce is not 100% compatible (and also, I don't had much success while trying to get it to work). But answer me something... The forwarders maintain the same ID of the WW? Ever? There is an automated way to create ISO forwarders and install WAD in Triforce form?

guinness

Trophies
XP
Country
MrX_Cuci said:
I love the twitter integration. I have a tip for you. Maybe you can make an additional feature with the twitter app. Add #fb at the end of a tweet to put it as your facebook status. (what are you doing)

Or use the Twitter app for Facebook. That way anything you put on Twitter, ie every game you play, will also be posted on your facebook automatically.

btw, many thanks for this Daileon, one of the coolest things I've seen in a long time.
yaywii.gif

pedimaisum

Trophies
Website
blogs.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Brazil
Daileon said:
pedimaisum said:
Daileon said:

I read this too, but as far as I know, Triforce is not 100% compatible (and also, I don't had much success while trying to get it to work). But answer me something... The forwarders maintain the same ID of the WW? Ever? There is an automated way to create ISO forwarders and install WAD in Triforce form?

Thats it 2 diferent things:
1 - Triiforce structure installed on FAT partition and the wads installed in this with Wad Manager or Showmii Wads. To load with triiforce.
2 - ISO Forwarders installed as a normal game with Wii Backup Manager (or other software) on FAT partition as a ISO like a real game.

In the 2nd option, you need the 1st, but in the 1st you dont need the 2nd. Understand? (Yes I repeat, my english is a Shi*)

But... When you make the Iso Forwarder with the Wad2ISO, you use the original wad of ww or vc, and then, this ISO Forwarder is installed in the fat partition like a normal game, and then the loader see him like a game, but in fact is just a forwarder thats point on the REAL ww or vc on the Triiforce Structure... You start the ISO forwarder, but this is really executed by a "loader.dol" in a specific folder in the nand sctructure in FAT partition...

About your question, yes, is the same ID... Cause ISO is maked from a original Wad.

The user c.corp can explain this, I dont know very much, What i know is from his tutorials... If he read this, he can explain better...

pedimaisum

Trophies
Website
blogs.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Brazil
Daileon said:
Hmm... It seems lots of work to make it happen for my small list of WADs, I guess I'll stay with uLoader
tongue.gif

Yeap, I make this and load with triiforce, load very well... And the good thing is learn a little about your NAND
smile.gif

But for newbies is too dangerous, cause you can't load the Forwarder from a WBFS with 249, as I did, cause you brick your Wii (As I did XD)

spaceman.spiff

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
I am interested in uLoader's WiinnerTag support. I have seen a patch. The patch does not specify what file to patch, but I guess the file is uloader.c.

Could you provide a patch in unified diff format (diff -u).

Thanks.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Welp