Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Wiinja Deluxe upgrade 4 released
Combats Error Code 001 protection
wiinjaxy0.gif
The Ninja team have released the fourth update for their Wiinja Deluxe modchip. This new update counters the new copy protection from Nintendo, so Super Mario Galaxy backups are now working! Download below!

The archive contains updates (ISO files) for all 3 region consoles. Thanks to KeitaroBaka for the news.

download.gif
Download (PAL, NTSC-U, NTSC-J)
icon11.gif
Official Site

Dingler

Trophies
XP
Country
Excellent! Wiikey bites the dust once again
biggrin.gif

What are you a modchip fanboy or something? Seriously what is the point of your post...

Great news for Wiinja Deluxe owners.

I own a Wiikey... I believe you got thrown off by my little
biggrin.gif
-emoticon. Had it been a ":(" I'm sure you would have reacted diffrently. I only posted the ":D" to display how absurd the whole "Wiikey-always--super-delayed-release-thingy" has gotten. Obviously I hit a sore spot, so I would assume you have a Wiikey too? xD

MC DUI

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Excellent! Wiikey bites the dust once again
biggrin.gif

What are you a modchip fanboy or something? Seriously what is the point of your post...

Great news for Wiinja Deluxe owners.

I own a Wiikey... I believe you got thrown off by my little
biggrin.gif
-emoticon. Had it been a ":(" I'm sure you would have reacted diffrently. I only posted the ":D" to display how absurd the whole "Wiikey-always--super-delayed-release-thingy" has gotten. Obviously I hit a sore spot, so I would assume you have a Wiikey too? xD

Agree that I misinterpreted your post, what did you expect with the
smile.gif
? Sarcasm doesn't work too well over the internet.

The problem I had with your post was it was another bashing/whining post when Opium has posted specifically not to do this anymore.

DiNo29

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
The problem I had with your post was it was another bashing/whining post when Opium has posted specifically not to do this anymore.
You mean, the statement Opium made at the 120th page of SMG topic ? Maybe you saw Dingler posting at this page, or I missed another statement, but otherwise there is few chances he found the statement ^^'.

(I'm not for the whining/bashing either but Opium's statement was very discrete)

Jokiz

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Now the Wiikey team have NO excuse!
They say Cyclowiz made their update by luck ok, but what about Wiininja?
Come on wiikey team! PLZ RELEASE YOUR UPDATE!!!

(Am I the only one checking the Wiikey homepage and GBAtemp every 5 minute? :S)

Tasan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Exactly, this disproves that the cyclowiz team were "lucky"

This is going to be some serious egg on face if the wiikey team doesnt release soon.

Opium

PogoShell it to me ™
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Australia
Great news for Wiinja Deluxe users. Nice to see Wiinja is still strongly supported.

@Everyone whining about the lack of a Wiikey update. Your posts will be trashed and you will not receive your cake. There is a topic in the testing forum specifically for whining about the Wiikey update. This topic is about the Wiinja, whine elsewhere.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @AncientBoi, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jUWpmU-X8k