imgod22222

GBAtemp's Original No-faced Member
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hmm.. i think they should use a method comparable to what wii synidcate uses to patch the games to patch-on-the-fly, allowing better region free. Or maybe Chiip or Wiip should do that.
biggrin.gif
I would... but i don't understand PCBs.
frown.gif

Presto

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hmm.. i think they should use a method comparable to what wii synidcate uses to patch the games to patch-on-the-fly, allowing better region free. Or maybe Chiip or Wiip should do that.
biggrin.gif
I would... but i don't understand PCBs.
frown.gif

i bet an all in one ripper program is in the works

kristijan08

Trophies
XP
Country
the hardware disable option defintaely sells me over the wiikey, the only thing that scares me is how would the chip upgrade itself? at least the wiikey has EEPROM to store configuration, this is a PIC chip, i didnt think it could update without being reprogrammed? either way under the utils on the wiinja site there is an upgrade file already, interesting
biggrin.gif

if this is truly upgradeable, im getting this!

96hondaex

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
yeh i wonder if that extra wire is even needed to be used. would love to just install the 5 wires instead of f***in up the reset button :S can anyone confirm this is just not really needed? wouldn't think so as it's just to disable it...

That is up to the user afaik. If you don't need that feature then you don't have to use wire number 3.

lookout

GBAtemp Board Room
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
the hardware disable option defintaely sells me over the wiikey, the only thing that scares me is how would the chip upgrade itself? at least the wiikey has EEPROM to store configuration, this is a PIC chip, i didnt think it could update without being reprogrammed? either way under the utils on the wiinja site there is an upgrade file already, interesting
biggrin.gif

if this is truly upgradeable, im getting this!

I never seen a Mod PIC upgradeable? it probably new PCB or different PIC chip.

It good to see Wiinja team still on track
wink2.gif

DEF-

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
This is why I never get a modchip early, new versions coming all the time.

But i'm still enjoying myself watching these things advance and become better and better. That means i'll get one pretty soon.

But anyway...

Wiinja Delux looks pretty good to me. The modchip that brings the most updates will probally sell the best, lets hope the producers learn that.

ChowMein

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You'd think that since it was upgradeable via DVD, they would be kind enough to release a firmware update file instead of reselling it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://youtu.be/2byHyqiZVS8?si=Qr7te3eS9u0xQYDh