Hardware wiimote problem

scizo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
hi, i used my wii a week ago to watch movies on geekbox. i havent touched my wii, now i pick up my wiimote and it wont react. batteries are full, tried other batteries the blue lights wont flash. holding sync button or pressing 1 2 or any button wont react at all. i put it in a charging station the red light of the charging station goes on but the blue lights wont.

can anyone tell me how to fix this problem?

Christopho

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, sorry for the late response but uh you basically covered every route in which a wiimote would be disfunctional (is that even a word ._.). Just a few questions that I ask every other user with a wiimote problem (just so you don't think gbatemp abandoned you ;o):

Is this an official wiimote?

How long ago did you buy it?

How long ago did you buy your wii?

Is your problem resolved (I usually don't ask this but it's been like 3 days so who knows xD)?

Did you use this wiimote at another house? Because I used my black wiimote (doesn't really help anything but I like my black wiimote :3) at my friend's house, got back to my house then it wouldn't sync and it only flashed after I re-inserted the batteries.

If you haven't used it, a relative couldn't broke it ._.

Are you getting ANY response AT ALL (e.g. blue light from pressing random buttons like the A button)? Are you able to turn your wii on with the power button?

To the other guy, how do you have that same exact problem o.O if you're scizo, you couldv'e just double posted.....that way people will pay attention to your question =D Then again....you could just get banned xD

SUp3rFM

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can I join the bandwagon?

I have the same problem. After a week of not playing Wii, I can't get the Wiimotes to sync. It was one week where it was unplugged, no power at all. Now, it boots to the priiloader and I can't sync.

Think I done every normal procedure, got new batteries, etc. The blue lights blink for 5/10 seconds and can't sync.

Help, please! Thank you!

SUp3rFM

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just saw this. http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=200...p;#entry2498942

Guess I have to find a GC controller.
frown.gif

SUp3rFM

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There. A trip to the local game store that was in sale... A GC controller that cost me $6 and it's up and running again. As soon as i got it on the System Menu, the wiimotes sync'ed with no problem at all.

All it takes is the Gamecube Controller.

Christopho

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think his problem is different because he's not stuck in the priiloader menu lolz, his problem is that it doesn't sync period. But thanks for helping =D

Although, that makes me think of another question:

Are your problems similar to anything in that thread (e.g. are you stuck on priiloader?)?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0FyqCEfD0E